Who winz fam

• Khamzat

Votes: 90 30.7%
  • Whittaker

Votes: 130 44.4%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 73 24.9%

• Total voters
Khamzat is going to take down Whittaker easier than DDP got him down. Can't wait for people here to bring up his TDD because of the Yoel fights. Many used to say this was a nightmare matchup for Khamzat, but I always thought it was easier than they thought. When Khamzat beats Whittaker maybe we'll still hear how he only beat a WW.

Damn, this is crazy! Never saw this coming after Rob begging for Strickland.

Mystic Chim called it over a year ago though:

"I will fight Whittaker," Chimaev told Red Corner MMA. "I want this fight. Although I like him as a human being - as he is a solid guy, doesn't talk trash, doesn't cross any lines - we are going to have fun at the press conference and fight each other."

I can't wait for all the Khamzat doubters to finally admit he's good. I expect instead they mention how washed Whittaker is instead of giving him credit.

Damn, looks like SA decided to pony up some cash for a good looking card this time

I can't wait for all the Khamzat doubters to finally admit he's good. I expect instead they mention how washed Whittaker is instead of giving him credit.

He's good but his cardio for 5 rounds is trash. This is a 50/50 match up for me but I'm going to go with Robert (not confidently). Should be a good fight but DDP beats either one of them at the end of the day.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS no more hiding babyboi

Khamzat has 7 minutes to get a finish or he is absolutely FOOKED. Rob will get his first TKO in literal years if those goes past 1.5 rounds
I don't think you need a literal there.

He's good but his cardio for 5 rounds is trash. This is a 50/50 match up for me but I'm going to go with Robert (not confidently). Should be a good fight but DDP beats either one of them at the end of the day.
We'll see. I think people are going to be surprised with Khamzat's cardio. Also don't see DDP being able to stop the takedown from Khamzat. Whittaker was blown out by DDP. This matchup used to be considered Khamzat's worst nightmare when brought up, so it's interesting how now people are mixed over it.

Looks like a very good card so far. Hoping for Whittaker to win

We'll see. I think people are going to be surprised with Khamzat's cardio.

????? We have seen Khamzat in two 5 round fights now and his cardio was crap in both. Why would you think that would change now?

Niceeee, and to think the card we got a few weeks ago was what they originally offered the sheiks.

Wonder who Costa, Sstrickland and Izzy will fight? Maybe a MW title fight close by at IFW? The winners of both fights, fight at MSG or tmobile in December.

This is a fight!

Khamzat needs the win badly. Bobby Knuckles is a tough fight for anybody, even now. By far the biggest MW name on Khamzat's resume, if he wins.

I'm leaning Khamzat but really just want to see a great fight

????? We have seen Khamzat in two 5 round fights now and his cardio was crap in both. Why would you think that would change now?
Which 2 5 round fights?

He's had 2 3 round fights. First with Burns where he increased his output every round while throwing haymakers nonstop and the Usman fight where he broke his wrist after the 1st round. Sherdog has attributed more from these fights than what really happened.

If Chimaev gets passed Whittaker I don't want to hear any excuses. This is arguably the hardest matchup for him in the division.

But we'll know what it's going to be "Rob is washed up now"

This is on June 22 as Dana says and not July 22 as he wrote right?

I googled it and the top 10 sources say it's June 22 but they all based it off what Dana said in the video

Im not saying he's totally washed but what else would you call this fight other than an absolute set up? Bobby is very very rockable. We've seen it. Many times. He's lost every title fight he's been in for the last few years. DDP just pissed on him. Bobby def can win this fight because he's a smart fighter but this kinda looks like a set up for Khamzat to look good because thats what Dana Wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back