Opinion Woke Marxist Military Top Brass fire LT. Col for saying military is full of Marxists

The kid in that picture got discharged though. Don't think his leftism is going to gain him a successful military career.
That’s because that was several years ago. If that happens now?

That’s because that was several years ago. If that happens now?

They still get booted if they attach communist iconography on/under their uniforms I presume. Military is pretty strict about what can and can not go on a uniform.

DWPi9sK.jpg
That guys practiced Cancel Culture before the term "Cancel Culture" existed.

They are trying to fill the military with sjw wokes and feminists. They want a Marxist military.
Screen-Shot-2021-05-03-at-9.08.43-PM-e1620069408293.png

Meanwhile in China a Russia. While we are trying to form homosexual squeadrons and our TDS leaders are trying to root out Trump supporters in our military.

Russia's military ad. I am concerned for some Western Countries.

Lol 2021 and the right still doing red scare bs
That would be the far left doing the red scare but hey that didn't stop Biden Admin from nearly starting a war with the Russians over Ukraine at the black sea by wanting a naval blockade. Not really a wise move.

It could have ended in a horrible way. If it wasn't for Russia call telling America to back off. How is that war going in Afghanistan?

That would be the far left doing the red scare but hey that didn't stop Biden Admin from nearly starting a war with the Russians over Ukraine at the black sea by wanting a naval blockade. Not really a wise move.

It could have ended in a horrible way. If it wasn't for Russia call telling America to back off. How is that war going in Afghanistan?
I dont think you know what red scare means

I do its the Russians/Chinese. Red Scare. Be afraid of the reds.
At one post you do the dems trying to scare us about russia and another you do we should be afraid of russia

They are trying to fill the military with sjw wokes and feminists. They want a Marxist military.

Meanwhile in China a Russia. While we are trying to form homosexual squeadrons and our TDS leaders are trying to root out Trump supporters in our military.

They've come a long way from the Army of One commercials.

Cant speak for china but i can say that average usa infantryman is about 3x better trained than rus infantryman

No matter ones sexual orientation,he spends time shooting and learning military stuff.

The other one builds his general a house or garden for a year

(Not everyone though,it depends heavily where you serve but on average us is waayyy better)

If they criticized their bosses for being a staunch Capitalist, you'd be singing a different tune

So you're saying I would be for it or against it? I'm a staunch conservative. Ask anyone..... just because the guy in the story may align with me politically...it doesn't mean I suspend all my belief about the military drink the Kool-Aid and stand behind him either..

While he may be right (I cant say), as a leader and officer its never a good idea to go this route during your service. Internal discussions with equal or superior leadership but not books and such..... the military is about keeping guys in the ranks aligned and moving forward regardless of the commander or senior leadership or the machine begins to breakdown imo.
I was about to ask something similar.

Regardless of what he believes, should an active duty officer really be doing this via a book tour? I always thought the military had strict rules about officers lambasting the military while still serving.

I was about to ask something similar.

Regardless of what he believes, should an active duty officer really be doing this via a book tour? I always thought the military had strict rules about officers lambasting the military while still serving.
Wouldnt think so... I would be surprised if he didn't get some warning about doing this. Anything that would cause dissention and separation of unity would not be seen as a good thing by the military.

They still get booted if they attach communist iconography on/under their uniforms I presume. Military is pretty strict about what can and can not go on a uniform.
I mean their actual alignment. Not just stuff that goes on their uniform and social media. I’m sure there will be a purging of anyone conservative, as has been going on in Silicon Valley

These books you read, is that where you got your ideas that a business owner isn't any more valuable to the business than his employees, or to seize the means of production? Yeah, you need to put those books down and get a dose of reality. A shit education, such as yours on this topic, isn't worth a damn. You'd have been better off learning lesbian dance theory.
I'll have you know I was very successful in that class in college

If they criticized their bosses for being a staunch Capitalist, you'd be singing a different tune

Unless your boss is breaking the law or the rules of the organization, do your duty.

It's not what you perceive... It's about what is real and what is fact..

I've had plenty of superiors in the military that I couldn't stand to be around, but I did my duty. I never made it personal. The former commander made it personal.

Best piece of advice I ever got from a superior officer^

Just quit if you're a right winger then all the woke trans and 'people of color' can go bomb brown people in middle east without you <Lmaoo>

Back