Would prime Fedor have beaten all of Stipe's wins?

no it wasnt and thats incredibly stupid to say

francis has never been held down EVER, by ANYBODY including curtis blaydes who took him down multiple times and cain velasquez who didnt even get that far

its tough enough to get the guy on the mat and then keeping him there is even harder

do you know how much energy stipe had to spend to dominate him that way? and how good of a striker he had to be to even create those opportunities? im not sure anybody else can do it and im being dead serious

Ya, I remember Shane carwin was the same too lol.

It's easy to dominate a guy who has no ground game once you get him there.

Ya, I remember Shane carwin was the same too lol.

It's easy to dominate a guy who has no ground game once you get him there.
obviously fucking not, as proven by francis ngannou's ufc career.

shameful to compare him to carwin btw

obviously fucking not, as proven by francis ngannou's ufc career.

shameful to compare him to carwin btw

How is that bad comparison? Do tell. Looking at their records and skill set, Shane actually has some wrestling lol.

How is that bad comparison? Do tell. Looking at their records and skill set, Shane actually has some wrestling lol.
francis would knock out shane and everyone shane ever fought in about a minute flat each.

only exception is possibly JDS in his prime, and that still doesnt leave the first round.

francis would knock out shane and everyone shane ever fought in about a minute flat each.

only exception is possibly JDS in his prime, and that still doesnt leave the first round.

Francis could get ko himself in the exchange. Carwin was just as big and powerful. You crazy ?

Francis could get ko himself in the exchange. Carwin was just as big and powerful. You crazy ?
He was NOWHERE NEAR as big, he wasn’t as powerful and he was as slow as hell compared to francis. The difference in explosiveness and overall athleticism including the size is staggering.

He was NOWHERE NEAR as big, he wasn’t as powerful and he was as slow as hell compared to francis. The difference in explosiveness and overall athleticism including the size is staggering.

Not big ..... Not powerful... Right lol. Francis is faster than him and better athlete. However he swings wild and leaves himself open to get ko. If carwin or any big HW catches him, he can be ko too. No HW is immune to a lot at that weight.

Not big ..... Not powerful... Right lol. Francis is faster than him and better athlete. However he swings wild and leaves himself open to get ko. If carwin or any big HW catches him, he can be ko too. No HW is immune to a lot at that weight.
Francis would look absolutely massive next to Shane Carwin. Squash match

Your response was very emotional

You got so butthurt seeing your boy faceplant

Here it is again

hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

"But.. But.. But.. Stipe got knocked out by Struve!"

giphy.gif

4_medium_medium.gif
Lol, predictable as ever.

You made a stupid post, I pointed out why your argument was stupid to which you responded with a hostile response.

I played off your childish and hostile response responding with a joke and giving you an out to which you once again responded with anger childishly trying to insult me,

( again very predictable behaviour from those who know they have no real response to support their original stance, or simply aren't intelligent enough to come up with one so they resort to the "clever responses for dummies" handbook instead)

Now you've again responded with anger and hostility to try and dismiss me while I continue to be amused by your witless predictability.

Which one of us is emotional here again?? Haha.

If Curtis blaydes and Cain Velasquez couldn’t take francis down or hold him there then fedor would have an extremely tough time. It’s way more of a stretch to assume that fedor could take francis down and control him, based on the evidence
Not really. Cain got caught with an uppercut recklessly charging in and Curtis did take him down in the first fight but the second one lasted less than a minute.

Prime Fedor would throw strikes to distract his opponent while also closing distance, wrap his arm around them and either trip or throw them to the ground and he did this to far more top 10 fighters than Cain and Curtis ever have so I would say the evidence makes a pretty compelling case for Francis ending up on his back.

You missed the point - No elite 'HW' should be getting face planted by a blown up middleweight.

In essence, Fedor got horribly exposed the moment he fought decent competition.
You missed the point, Hendo fought the majority of his career above MW and Fedor got caught recklessly trying to finish a rocked Hendo he just put on his ass.

Not to mention having the most top 10 wins in HW history which makes the "fought descent competition" a pretty stupid argument, especially considering Fedor has wins over guys who that "descent competition" got beat by.

Go watch Schilt vs Yvel and compare Schilts TDD to Francis lmao.

Good lord the guy lost to Yuki Kondo 3 times.

Blaydes couldnt get Francis down ffs.

You guys are looney wifh this nostalgia shit.
No, you guy's are confusing Wrestling for grappling and Fedor didn't get TDs using Wrestling.

Lol, predictable as ever.

You made a stupid post, I pointed out why your argument was stupid to which you responded with a hostile response.

I played off your childish and hostile response responding with a joke and giving you an out to which you once again responded with anger childishly trying to insult me,

( again very predictable behaviour from those who know they have no real response to support their original stance, or simply aren't intelligent enough to come up with one so they resort to the "clever responses for dummies" handbook instead)

Now you've again responded with anger and hostility to try and dismiss me while I continue to be amused by your witless predictability.

Which one of us is emotional here again?? Haha.
You're right bro you're the most intelligent man on the internet and I am a mere internet mongoloid.

How much more mindless drivel are you going to spew out proving how angry and emotional you are. "Haha I am not angry, here's a few paragraphs explaining how it is you and not I who is the emotional one."

hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif

You're right bro you're the most intelligent man on the internet and I am a mere internet mongoloid.

How much more mindless drivel are you going to spew out proving how angry and emotional you are. "Haha I am not angry, here's a few paragraphs explaining how it is you and not I who is the emotional one."

hendo-ko-on-fedor.gif
Still going are ya, adorable. At least you managed to come up with 2 complete paragraphs that time though, you are clearly growing up my friend, congratulations.

Still going are ya, adorable. At least you managed to come up with 2 complete paragraphs that time though, you are clearly growing up my friend, congratulations.
You respond 2 days later and then tell me I'm still going

{<jordan}

You're butthurt man, relax.

I originally responded to the thread and you got defensive and replied to me crying and giving excuses about what I posted. Now you can't let it go. Keep crying bro, maybe Fedor will read this and sign your starter cap.

You respond 2 days later and then tell me I'm still going

{<jordan}

You're butthurt man, relax.

I originally responded to the thread and you got defensive and replied to me crying and giving excuses about what I posted. Now you can't let it go. Keep crying bro, maybe Fedor will read this and sign your starter cap.
Haha, I responded 2 days later cause it's the first time I've been on since but good job once again posting from the "Clever responses for dummies" handbook.

But sure, if it makes you feel better to think any of your generic nitwit posts about how "emotional" I am have bothered me in the slightest that's cool, happy to help.

For the record though if anything on here ever insights an emotional reaction from you you're doing it wrong. I engage in this stupid shit to relax before I go to bed cause it amuses me, hopefully you do too, lol.

Cheers.

Even worse lol.

Good luck getting to a clinch before getting decapitated by Francis.
Shouldn't be a problem for a guy as good at freezing his opponents and closing the distance with unprecedented speed for a HW.

Francis would be focusing on blocking the lightning fast hooks coming at him before he even had time to think about a counter of his own and by that time he would be on his back wondering what happened as he gets brutalized by GnP then submitted.

Back