A 35 yr old beats up some 14 yr old skateboarders in Moreno Valley, CA

Do you want skinhead gangs? Because this is how you start skinhead gangs?

commenting before watching the video. Moreno Valley is a strange place, theres some nice areas that are definitely upper middle class neighborhoods. Most of the town is lower middle class, or upper poor class, if there is such a thing. But the city isnt a super ghetto old run down shithole like detroit for example. Theres a lot of very nice new apartment complexes as well, the majority of the apartment complexes are not ghetto projects....they are nice new ones with pools and waterfalls and ponds.......all that being said, what makes moreno valley a strange place is its a decent enough place, but alot of the people living there are super ghetto trash that have relocated from LA........The nice new apartment complexes are filled with a bunch of ghetto idiots that still try to act like they are in the projects.....and the nice middle class neigbhorhoods with large 4-5 bedroom 2 story homes etc.....are again filled with a bunch of ghetto idiots that think they are in the hood. Basically you have nice newer neighborhoods, homes, and aparments that are ghetto as fuck......it doesnt quite match up. Its all section 8 of course, and if you arent on section 8 and want to buy one of these homes, be prepared to cough up 400k plus.........for those of you that arent from Cali......your not missing much.......theres a reason everyone is leaving.

Also, I am 100% sure that skatepark will be filled with drugs, gangs, homeless, crimes, etc. I believe it said it was a new skatepark? We will get some shootings and homicides there for sure, just give it some time.

a few homes just around the corner from skatepark

1 milion$$
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Moreno-Valley/16410-Indian-St-92551/home/17497502

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Moreno-Valley/24581-Iris-Ave-92551/home/5241973

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Moreno-Valley/24288-Dyna-Pl-92551/home/5643596

Do you want skinhead gangs? Because this is how you start skinhead gangs?

they are already there, not much in moval, a lot in old town perris and hemet.......just a bunch of meth heads from meth town.

I see 2 black people beating up white kids while yelling racial slurs.

....I wonder how this would play out in the media if the races were reversed...

Hmmmmmmm.

I know how it would play out in the media....
It wouldn't play out in the media.
The narrative would be so heavy and obvious there would be no need for anything to 'play out'. It would be determined directly by the media sources.

There's that book "White Girl Bleed A lot"...
That happened near where I live.

Bunch of "hey dude, let's chill" peckerwoods got railroaded by a group of black kids.
One silly girl tried to pacify the mob by trying to be buddy-buddy while her boyfriend was getting stomped... and it afforded her a punch to the face and her backpack stolen with her asthma inhaler in it.

I know how it would play out in the media....
It wouldn't play out in the media.
The narrative would be so heavy and obvious there would be no need for anything to 'play out'. It would be determined directly by the media sources.

racism will never die. it will always exist....funny how you mention media, because the media is used to control the people, Keeping us all fighting with each other is a control tactic. The people are too busy fighting with each other to realize they are getting fucked up the ass with a red white and blue dildo that shoots stars named uncle sam.

"And at least one of the attackers uses the N word to describe the white victim".

giphy.gif
I think that's just what you're supposed to shout when you punch someone. Kind of like in karate. It's the new kiai.

Maybe I'm supposed to be upset but part of me kind of likes this.

I've had run ins with punk ass teenagers that damage property and mouth off and act like you can't touch them. I've wanted to teach more than one minor some manners in the past few years.

Now maybe I'm not crazy enough to risk the jail time but I'm glad somebody is.

I hope the kids I've encountered watch this video and learn from it.

That being said, the dad went too far. Could've just slapped them around and made them cry. No need to give them brain damage.

Two wrongs make a lot of right hands.

Maybe I'm supposed to be upset but part of me kind of likes this.

I've had run ins with punk ass teenagers that damage property and mouth off and act like you can't touch them. I've wanted to teach more than one minor some manners in the past few years.

Now maybe I'm not crazy enough to risk the jail time but I'm glad somebody is.

I hope the kids I've encountered watch this video and learn from it.

That being said, the dad went too far. Could've just slapped them around and made them cry. No need to give them brain damage.

did you not hear them say "hey thats the wrong one, you got the wrong one"?

we dont know the back story, those kids very well could have been smart asses, but from the clip I saw, I doubt it, they seemed scared shitless and didnt do a damn thing to defend themselves, just cower. I doubt some small skinny little whimpy whiteboys are going to run their mouth to some older larger black gangster or wannabe gangsters.

Also worth pointing out the 35 yr old dad in the du-rag looked to be about 20 years old, and wtf is he doing hanging out with a shitload of teenagers?

commenting before watching the video. Moreno Valley is a strange place, theres some nice areas that are definitely upper middle class neighborhoods. Most of the town is lower middle class, or upper poor class, if there is such a thing. But the city isnt a super ghetto old run down shithole like detroit for example. Theres a lot of very nice new apartment complexes as well, the majority of the apartment complexes are not ghetto projects....they are nice new ones with pools and waterfalls and ponds.......all that being said, what makes moreno valley a strange place is its a decent enough place, but alot of the people living there are super ghetto trash that have relocated from LA........The nice new apartment complexes are filled with a bunch of ghetto idiots that still try to act like they are in the projects.....and the nice middle class neigbhorhoods with large 4-5 bedroom 2 story homes etc.....are again filled with a bunch of ghetto idiots that think they are in the hood. Basically you have nice newer neighborhoods, homes, and aparments that are ghetto as fuck......it doesnt quite match up. Its all section 8 of course, and if you arent on section 8 and want to buy one of these homes, be prepared to cough up 400k plus.........for those of you that arent from Cali......your not missing much.......theres a reason everyone is leaving.

Also, I am 100% sure that skatepark will be filled with drugs, gangs, homeless, crimes, etc. I believe it said it was a new skatepark? We will get some shootings and homicides there for sure, just give it some time.

a few homes just around the corner from skatepark

1 milion$$
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Moreno-Valley/16410-Indian-St-92551/home/17497502

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Moreno-Valley/24581-Iris-Ave-92551/home/5241973

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Moreno-Valley/24288-Dyna-Pl-92551/home/5643596
Yeah the trend over the past couple of decades is to cut section 8 from city centers for urban renewal, which is often good, but the people end up somewhere in the suburbs or another metro area.

Part of me wonders if they should essentially make new mad max section 8 trailertowns outside of any existing areas. Obviously that’s not the beat method for integrating the poor, but I also find it pretty unfair that so many resources go past basic needs for low income and if you’re middle class you’re getting fucked.

Yeah the trend over the past couple of decades is to cut section 8 from city centers for urban renewal, which is often good, but the people end up somewhere in the suburbs or another metro area.

Part of me wonders if they should essentially make new mad max section 8 trailertowns outside of any existing areas. Obviously that’s not the beat method for integrating the poor, but I also find it pretty unfair that so many resources go past basic needs for low income and if you’re middle class you’re getting fucked.

section 8 and all the benefits that come with being unemplyed and having 5 kids puts you right about lower middle class, without having to work for it.

for example both husband and wife work m-f 8-5, pay for health insurance, childcare, food, utilities, etc. At the end of the day they are working their ass off to be in the same shoes or even a little less than their neighbor who gets it all for free, doesnt work, and has some kind of under the table side hussle, ends up having more money in the bank at the end of the month than the man working.

section 8 and all the benefits that come with being unemplyed and having 5 kids puts you right about lower middle class, without having to work for it.

for example both husband and wife work m-f 8-5, pay for health insurance, childcare, food, utilities, etc. At the end of the day they are working their ass off to be in the same shoes or even a little less than their neighbor who gets it all for free, doesnt work, and has some kind of under the table side hussle, ends up having more money in the bank at the end of the month than the man working.
Yup it’s garbage and then libtards (and I’m certainly not calling all liberals libtards) will say it’s not fair that the section 8 housing isn’t being put in desirable enough areas.

Yup it’s garbage and then libtards (and I’m certainly not calling all liberals libtards) will say it’s not fair that the section 8 housing isn’t being put in desirable enough areas.

Yeah when I think section 8 I think project apartments, not 2 story 5 bedroom 500K+ homes

going back to it being a strange place as its nice new rich houses and communities filled with idiots.

these guys shot up this park

shooting link:
https://www.pe.com/2017/05/04/two-arrested-on-suspicion-of-shooting-juvenile-in-perris/

park:

Perris CA is a shit hole man. I went to the Walmart, there and it was ghetto, it was filled with thugs, white trash types and Cholos.

I dont give a shit if people call me a sell out, I would never willingly move back to my old neighborhoods, F that keeping it real shit these are not people you wanna impress.

Back