A 35 yr old beats up some 14 yr old skateboarders in Moreno Valley, CA

oh ok. Must sucks for those living around and paying full price but on the other hand it’s a way for ghetto people to live in a nice upscale neighbourhood until it turns slowly into the place they came from.

generally speaking, unless you have a lot of kids, section 8 puts you in some ghetto as apartments, or if you have a lot of kids, a ghetto neigbhorhood. The requirement is 2 kids per room, so 4 kids, will get you a 2 bedroom place.

So this is how shit gets twisted and as usual they try to turn African Americans into the aggressors.

It is mentioned, but nobody looks. All we see is this attack. Yet the kids who got beaten, the supposed victims, actually racially attacked the men's son and brother. They were standing up against bullying.

I agree the dad should of not got physically involved, but he is hardly the monster being portrayed. And of course people want to turn it around and act like he is the racist one

the white man that beat the shit out of younger smaller defenseless little black kids without enough heart to even fight back, the supposed victims, actually racially attacked the white mans son calling him a cracker, he was standing up against bullying by beating up the wrong little defenseless black kid when he "got the wrong one" and of course people are calling him racist, must be because hes white.

makes perfect sense right?

people need to be judged by their actions not their skin color dude.

Last edited:
LMAO. Skaters can be little shits, good on the athletic gentleman. They did the community a service imo.

I thought it was funny how the news reporter said they were using the N word but the kid was white. Don't think the news has caught on to the fact that everyone says this now especially younger kids. Hell you can watch fights on here with two white kids calling each other that.
For real my nword?

So this is how shit gets twisted and as usual they try to turn African Americans into the aggressors.

It is mentioned, but nobody looks. All we see is this attack. Yet the kids who got beaten, the supposed victims, actually racially attacked the men's son and brother. They were standing up against bullying.

I agree the dad should of not got physically involved, but he is hardly the monster being portrayed. And of course people want to turn it around and act like he is the racist one

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Any grown adult man that pummels a child or kicks a them in the head when they are on the ground is a monster. Go take a knee.

I wouldn't mind seeing a follow up video of one of the parents or reletives of these kids opening up that guy's head with an Easton.

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Any grown adult man that pummels a child or kicks a them in the head when they are on the ground is a monster. Go take a knee.

did you see my post above a few posts? If you take this guys logic, and flip flop it. Dude is trying to play the race card.

did you see my post above a few posts? If you take this guys logic, and flip flop it. Dude is trying to play the race card.

Only a black man can get away with what he did and not be shunned by his community, but instead be looked as some kind of a hero. For Christ's sake, the guy is walking the streets doing interviews when he should be in prison. This is a privilege that no white man in 2019 and beyond will ever know.

And as far as what he did by some people being justified, we are going by what his kid said happened with no actual evidence. The only REAL evidence is what we see in the video, which is a Thug and his Thug spawn beating the shit out of some kids, one of which apparently didn't even do anything.

Last edited:
I see 2 black people beating up white kids while yelling racial slurs.

....I wonder how this would play out in the media if the races were reversed...

Hmmmmmmm.
I don't think it would even make the news if white kids beat on some black ones while calling them honkys <45>

it's more like something they'd have on the chappelle show

Back