CFB 2020 Discussion: temperature checks at the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 2/26 Day @Captain Davis @DW=HERO @RollSonnenRoll

WellinformedFluidGermanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

It’ll never get old. This is the pinnacle of being a fan

NDSU's 39 game win streak ended today.

trey-lance-didnt-screw-ndsu-ndsu-screwed-ndsu.jpg

I do sometimes think teams in GA think this is hilarious. How does that state fail so much? I was so happy as a kid in 1995 and I can't believe I haven't felt it since.
UGA should be favored to win the SEC next season. Y'all have a shitload coming back and won't be breaking in a new QB like Bama and A&M.

UGA should be favored to win the SEC next season. Y'all have a shitload coming back and won't be breaking in a new QB like Bama and A&M.
I appreciate it. But while I'll be all into it, I have no trust. I sound pathetic, but man...just one.

@RollSonnenRoll Not even Rush Probst can get out of this.

Rush is talking to a booster (I assume from Valdosta) and he is saying that they need some "funny money" to cover phone bills and clothes and other small stuff for players on the roster.

Probst says he needs about $10K in a slush fund and that he may or may not even need it. It's only there if there is an issue with a player needing money.

The money talk then turns to how he paid players at Hoover. Hard to make our audio, but He either recruited them there or paid them once they got there.

He said boostera funneled money to the program, but the biggest was Hoover Police Dept, who gave him and the program about $30,000 in "Donations." That money all cane by way of drug bust cash seizures, many of which occurred on I-75, and the police chief was in on it.

Talk then goes to "do you know how. Kirby is doing so good?"

Rush says that Georgia has an entire network of SW Georgia rich guys who funnel money to players. Recruits at GA are getting $90K-$150K just to sign there.

Nick Chub got $180K (3 donations of $60K) to stay for his senior year.

Talk the goes to Saban. Rush says Saban doenst have to deal with any kind of convoluted network because Paul Brynat Jr handles everything. He's got a rich guy in Mobile and Florence are who facilitates all the dirty money.

The scam was set up by Bryant Sr in the 1960s and they have been using Paul Jr as the point man ever since. No mention of amounts with Alabama.

Talk the shifts to how Probst recruited high level players to Valdosta from all over the country by paying them and who he was in on at the time and where they were from. Ranged from California to Georgia.

Talk then goes to who needs a phone bill paid and more minute stuff.

Rush is talking to a booster (I assume from Valdosta) and he is saying that they need some "funny money" to cover phone bills and clothes and other small stuff for players on the roster.

Probst says he needs about $10K in a slush fund and that he may or may not even need it. It's only there if there is an issue with a player needing money.

The money talk then turns to how he paid players at Hoover. Hard to make our audio, but He either recruited them there or paid them once they got there.

He said boostera funneled money to the program, but the biggest was Hoover Police Dept, who gave him and the program about $30,000 in "Donations." That money all cane by way of drug bust cash seizures, many of which occurred on I-75, and the police chief was in on it.

Rush says that Georgia has an entire network of SW Georgia rich guys who funnel money to players. Recruits at GA are getting $90K-$150K just to sign there.

Talk the goes to Saban. Rush says Saban doenst have to deal with any kind of convoluted network because Paul Brynat Jr handles everything. He's got a rich guy in Mobile and Florence are who facilitates all the dirty money.

The scam was set up by Bryant Sr in the 1960s and they have been using Paul Jr as the point man ever since. No mention of amounts with Alabama.

Talk the shifts to how Probst recruited high level players to Valdosta from all over the country by paying them and who he was in on at the time and where they were from. Ranged from California to Georgia.

Goddamn. Anything else, Rush?!

Isn't Valdosta the school Jake Garcia transferred to last year?

Isn't Valdosta the school Jake Garcia transferred to last year?
Yeah and he was declared ineligible after one game. Transferred to Grayson (Loganville, GA) and won a 7A state title. He signed with Miami.
Valdosta is the winningest high school program in the entire country and they've won 23 state titles yet felt the need to fire their HC for Probst.

Nebraska is trying to weasel out of their game with OU this year. What a disgrace, especially being the 50th anniversary of the 1971 game.

Looks like FSU will be renaming their stadium since Doak Campbell may have supported segregation as president. We're probably next.

They lose a lot of Defensive Starters.
Unless Bryce Young is a failure Bama is still King given that they just reload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back