CFB 2020 Discussion: temperature checks at the gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Move Bama and Aub to the east and it keeps all the rivalries. 7 games in your division 4 in the other and 1 out of conference game.

Move Bama and Aub to the east and it keeps all the rivalries. 7 games in your division 4 in the other and 1 out of conference game.

I'd also punt Missouri to the West and bring one of the MS teams over to the east.

What about Bama/LSU? Or Bama/Arkansas? I don't think there is a real way to do divisions without someone being upset. All of the old Big12/SWC rivals will want to play each other, so Missouri will probably want to move to the west.

Just dissolve the divisions and rotate schedules, imo.

What about Bama/LSU? Or Bama/Arkansas? I don't think there is a real way to do divisions without someone being upset. All of the old Big12/SWC rivals will want to play each other, so Missouri will probably want to move to the west.

Just dissolve the divisions and rotate schedules, imo.
Bama\LSU is too one sided and lol at Bama\Arky being a rivalry.

Bama\LSU is too one sided and lol at Bama\Arky being a rivalry.
They're both one sided but either one of those teams would be butthurt at losing a yearly matchup with Alabama. Probably the entire west division would be.

They're both one sided but either one of those teams would be butthurt at losing a yearly matchup with Alabama. Probably the entire west division would be.
Bama’s rivals are Auburn and Tennessee. And Arky will be fine playing Bevo instead since they still hate them from the SWC days.

Which wouldn't have happened with an 8 team playoff like I suggested (I assume you're referring to 2015 Ohio St).

Just in general. The square peg/round hole problem of 4 spots and 5 P5 champions is gone, it makes sense to just make the conference finals defacto quarters. Maybe have division finals between #1 and #2 in each division to earn a place in the conference final.

I like
Bama’s rivals are Auburn and Tennessee. And Arky will be fine playing Bevo instead since they still hate them from the SWC days.
I’d rather play LSU every year than Tennessee.

15 years after Two a Days and Rush Probst is back on reality TV.

AB2-FFC86-4-B3-C-4-C2-E-B8-DD-B7-E577-C59-CD8.jpg

SEC Network shared this yesterday.

This is what I’d prefer. With such a big conference I see a pod system as the best alternative to playing every team more often. Gives fans more road trips sooner.

Imagine if Bama had hired Bowden in 87. He didn’t retire until 09 so Saban would’ve probably been at Michigan the past 13 years.

Imagine if Bama had hired Bowden in 87. He didn’t retire until 09 so Saban would’ve probably been at Michigan the past 13 years.
Or if Finebaum didn’t blow up the Rich Rodriguez hire

Or if Finebaum didn’t blow up the Rich Rodriguez hire
I forgot about that. Saban stays with the Dolphins for at least another year and then both Michigan and Notre Dame fired their coaches at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back