Colby's post fight speech ft. Trump

I’m sure he left early for security reasons. That doesn’t change the fact that he is a clown.

No it wasn't, not at all, it is generous to even call it a fight and it has nothing to do with Trump. Leon should definitely thank Colby for the large paycheck he will be getting that would be much smaller if Colby did not massively sell the fight, but we have to be honest, it was the easiest fight of Leon's life.
And Colby took 0 damage too. It was largely uneventful, Leon won, but Colby finished stronger and didn't look as bad as everyone is proclaiming. They're blinded by their hatred 100%. Months from now, someones going to make the thread, Colby didn't do as bad. Usada gone in 2024, I think Colby is still right there. IMO.

This is him litterally walking OUT during colbies speech.

I understand you flew there with the intention that you'd wrap the belt around his waist and the fact that didn't happen may be disapointing; however, this kind of rubs me the wrong way. I feel like it's not simply the disapointment in colby not getting the w, but him not wanting to be associated with or endorsed by a losing side.

I am no colby fan but I think we all have to admit that trump is a complete moron, he knows that people are recording his every move and can see that people are going to roast colby so hard for the fact he's litterally walking out of the arena while he gives this speech.

This is the ultimate slap in the face to someone who's endorsed you and advocated for you and lit up with ginuine happiness and joy when you called him live on air during a ufc interview. He endorses you publically even when you lose your election and you pretty much say fuck you when he comes up short in his athletic endevaours, on the world stage when he needs your support the most.

If I were Colby of course I'd be mad at my self for losing but I would be so livid at trump for walking out in the middle of my speech. I know right now this has got to be the lowest point in his life and for trump to just drop him like it's nothing it really shows how much he values the people in his life and his supporters. If this isn't a pop culture representation about how everyone around him including the people that support him are nothing more to him than tools to serve his purpose(in his mind) then I don't know what does. This makes me livid and this is coming from someone who was rooting for Leon to win.

I’m no Trump supporter but he probably left for security reasons. Egressing stadiums at the end of fights/events can be tricky.

The act gets old real fast when you sit on the shelf for years and then stop performing when you come off it. Even though he didn't beat prime Usman, he made the fights close and exciting. People could live with that. Giving Colby the decision over Leon would've been like giving Adesanya the decision over Strickland.

The crowd's reaction at the end showed it all. The love/despise Colby days are over and the unanimous "go away" Colby days are upon us. The guy got in his own way tbh. He had a shtick at one point. The Trump thing along with calling people nerds was so over the top that it was almost slapstick, and honestly, slapstick worked for him. Then he stopped being slapstick are started just going low and nasty to the point where he stopped being a pro wrestling heel on the mic and started just being just a pos. Tbh, if he had come out after the fight and said "Too much time on the shelf guys, I'll be back to defend America in the octagon again." or something, the reception would've been much better. He'd even have something to work with going forward too if he wants to keep fighting.

Last edited:
"I make no excuses" proceeds to make a list of excuses..typical hypocrite, this guy and his clown fans are a literal joke.

More than half the country is retarded. They picked the dementia patient over business man.
The business man that sold our country to Russia while putin was using his asshole as a sock puppet. Also there are many companies associated with trump that have filed for bankruptcy, as well as multiple companies that had license agreements with trump that went bankrupt. He is being fucked in a massive fraud case as well. Explain to me how you think he is a business man? I guess it never ceases to amazes me that he makes millions preying his dumb fuck followers with these laughable fundraising emails begging for money. They are so cheesy, yet tens of thousands fall for it hook line and sinker.

I completely understand Trump here.

Colby pulled Trumps fat ass out of his comfortable home to come watch. Colby talked big fucking game and then put on a Tyron Woodley-esque performance where he did fucking nothing. He barely got into a fight.

I'd be disappointed if I was trump too. Colby didn't do shit for 3 and 1/2 rounds.

I feel like that was obvious to MMA fans since Ronda.

[Competely unprompted] "Ronda really likes me, and she'll be voting for me."
"I won't be voting for him."
"I'm glad she got head kicked! She is a very mean lady"

The Democratic party is an even worse cult, so.... I mean, they don't even believe in science in anymore. Shit is so sad
Remember when: "Trump: Biden will ‘listen to the scientists’ if elected".
That was funny.

Back