News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler as TUF coaches, will fight after

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Tony gets screwed again. Hopefully they let him fight a Jim Miller type next. If Miller beats Benitez in 2 weeks I would hope they make tha fight.

I dont hate the UFC, i hate what they have been doing lately.

You definitely seem to. You complain about almost everything they do. You could just not watch the fight instead of complain incessantly about the matchup from a perspective that makes almost no sense.

Anyway... 'Boycott the UFC', hastag something or other.

2-3 Chandler getting red panty night eh...
It's gonna be a tedious watch listening to him coach using his trademark platitudes

Well, both bums deserve each other

I don't think Connor deserves to fight anyone higher ranked than Chandler and both these guys always put on a show. Should be an exciting match up probably at 170 without either of them worrying about title implications.

Battle of the mostly irrelevant guys...yay I guess. Might as well throw Tony in the mix too. Maybe Paddy as well.

Because im refusing to buy whatever the UFC shits out. You guys just eat it up with no question.

Who's eating this up? It's a money fight and exciting matchup being featured on ESPN+ on a TV show. Don't watch. Don't order it. Problem solved. This fight makes sense. It's also probably at 170 which removes the fighters from any title picture whatsoever. Also, you do realize different people like different things, right? Lol.

Because im refusing to buy whatever the UFC shits out. You guys just eat it up with no question.

And what does this have to do with this fight? You are going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with this fight. It's two guys on losing streaks that bring attention tot he sport, and will likely have a great slug fest.

Pretty winnable fight for McGregor

This might be the first TUF I've ever watched. I'm sure I'll hear all about everything on the show here on Sherdog ad nauseam so I might as well watch.

Great. I'll watch. Even if half sherdog is pretending not to watch it, they'll do.

I suppose one way of keeping TUF relevant is to throw McRunner on there. Fairly irrelevant fight. I'm sure if Conor wins they'll give him a title shot at 155. Ultimate Circus bless.

I also look forward to clips of Uncle Goof and McBald regaling each other with tales of abusing women.

And what does this have to do with this fight? You are going off on a tangent that has nothing to do with this fight. It's two guys on losing streaks that bring attention tot he sport, and will likely have a great slug fest.
Lol bring attention to the sport? U want celebrity mma next too?

The guys on this thread are insane...

Unless there's a hidden rule for chandler where he wins big money If he decides to stand and Bang, he will probably wrestlefuck him to a decision...

Chandler was having difficulties with Poirier's striking... So i see no reason for him to risk this bout to be a striking war

For the last... Wasnt Ferguson supposed to headline tuf against Conor?
Chandler has this thing where he wants to be the most exciting fighter even to his own detriment. He might wrestle Conor but it is most definitely not some guarantee. This could be a playing factor in Chandler getting the fight.

I suppose one way of keeping TUF relevant is to throw McRunner on there. Fairly irrelevant fight. I'm sure if Conor wins they'll give him a title shot at 155. Ultimate Circus bless.

I also look forward to clips of Uncle Goof and McBald regaling each other with tales of abusing women.

The UFC will have a convenient falling out with Islam and this fight will be for an interim or actual title fight.

Conor will make his team do MCGREGOR FAST training which should be quite funny at least.

Ideally he brings back Ido Portal for touch butt also but not sure if they're bros now.

Who's eating this up? It's a money fight and exciting matchup being featured on ESPN+ on a TV show. Don't watch. Don't order it. Problem solved. This fight makes sense. It's also probably at 170 which removes the fighters from any title picture whatsoever. Also, you do realize different people like different things, right? Lol.
Gee, so im not allowed to voice my opinion on an upcoming matchup that i dont like? Remember you said that, i dont want to ever see u complaining about a matchup you don’t like.

Back