News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler as TUF coaches, will fight after

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I was expecting Tony and that probably would've made a more entertaining season IMO, however Tony is completely shot now and Chandler is a much more interesting fight for Conor.
Personally I haven't watched TUF in a bit, I tried to get through the Volk/Ortega season and just couldn't get into it.

Hopefully this one brings some entertainment and leads to a very fun buildup and bout.

Wow the UFC is desperate if they are putting Bellator bums in these positions. Imagine if Conor loses to a Bellator bum

I know that this is a troll post, but that bellator bum was seconds away from becoming UFC champion and always brings fireworks.

You definitely seem to. You complain about almost everything they do. You could just not watch the fight instead of complain incessantly about the matchup from a perspective that makes almost no sense.

Anyway... 'Boycott the UFC', hastag something or other.
No i want to watch the best fight the best, after all thats what the UFC is supposed to be right? If u want to watch 2 popular people fighting, theres always celebrity boxing.

Fighting at 170 is good for Conor because he is just huge now..

But Chandler will finish him. Conor has become like the old Mike Tyson. He has like 2 min to beat you.. That's it..

Gee, so im not allowed to voice my opinion on an upcoming matchup that i dont like? Remember you said that, i dont want to ever see u complaining about a matchup you don’t like.

You are more than welcome to. We're also just as welcome to tell you that you're wrong, which plenty of us are doing. It seems like sour grapes over there.

The UFC will have a convenient falling out with Islam and this fight will be for an interim or actual title fight.

Probably. You can see the set-up a mile away. People acting like this is just a fun match-up with no title implications are hilariously delusional.

No i want to watch the best fight the best, after all thats what the UFC is supposed to be right? If u want to watch 2 popular people fighting, theres always celebrity boxing.

The best are going to continue to fight one another as these two dont play into the title picture at all. Conor isn't even ranked and this is taking place at 170. Should the UFC not book their biggest star to the casuals at all? You can book top tier fights along with popular ones. Boxing does this every year. Your complaint makes no sense. Sorry, bud.

I don’t understand the complaints here. It’s actually the perfect high profile matchup for Conor’s return. He’s fighting a marketable guy who can talk, who eschews the safer path to victory in service to the JBG and who is on a similar career trajectory. Chandler can and probably should win if he employs a wrestling strategy a la round 2 of the Poirier fight, but we all know that he won’t do that and will likely oblige Conor standing, which will make for fireworks.

Wow the UFC is desperate if they are putting Bellator bums in these positions. Imagine if Conor loses to a Bellator bum
Who can they put Conor in against with a name he can possibly win against? This may have sounded reasonable when you typed it but come the fuck on

Chandler has this thing where he wants to be the most exciting fighter even to his own detriment. He might wrestle Conor but it is most definitely not some guarantee. This could be a playing factor in Chandler getting the fight.
I Hope he gets to his senses and don't make the same mistake Alvarez did..

Otherwise, It would be funny If Conor ktfo both bellator rivals in the same way... Lol

I'm cool with it. Might finally watch TUF again. Is this gonna be at 170?

What about Tony? it was bullshit all along? Man Ferg gonna lose it :(

I was thinking the same thing. Wasn’t there an announcement (maybe by Tony himself?) that he was doing the next TUF?
Tony tweeted it a day or few hours after Conor tweeted he got offered TUF. A few days ago Chandler refused Arman bout in Michael Bisping podcast because he is waiting for Conor.

Many sherdogger including me criticized Chandler for it, turns out he was right lol.

If McGregor gets KO’d again… what can he use as an excuse?

“My life is a balloon” - Conor <{Heymansnicker}>

I don't see any other outcome. I have a lot of disdain for both guys, but Chandler has at least been fighting.

Back