News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler as TUF coaches, will fight after

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Conor can use all of his Chad Mendes insults against Chandler.

Dana White privilege
Nah just fighters that are good on the mic and know how to self-promote and have exciting fights. They aren't going to want to put boring personalities and boring fighters on a reality show when they want viewership. So it isn't privilege, they are just willing to do what other fighters don't want to do. It's fine if they want to be quiet and just fight and not ever say anything or show their personality, and always fight safe - but then don't complain when they don't get those type of opportunities.

Who said this was a top level fight? Seriously, who? And yes, we know you hate the UFC so I'm certain you're not looking at this straight.

I find this puzzling.

What's top level anymore if it isn't guys that only fight guys in the top 5-10? Conor's losses are to Dustin and Khabib, Chandler lost to Justin, Dustin and Charles. If this isn't "top" then what is top? Only title fights or top 3 fighting other top 3's?

In any event I'm fucking pumped. This will be a fun build up, fun fight, fun TUF. I'm balls deep.

Nothing on this planet will make me watch TUF. Show should have died off years ago

lol why the fuck is Chandler getting a pay day? Oh well, another handpicked McGregor opponent

Should be a great fight! I wish they would just fight and not waste time with TUF, but I guess Conor still needs time to recover.

Btw anyone complaining about this fight is an absolute idiot. Both guys are exciting, they both have lost a few recently, and the fight isn’t for a title or #1 contender spot. There is literally nothing to complain about.

Wow the UFC is desperate if they are putting Bellator bums in these positions. Imagine if Conor loses to a Bellator bum

What an idiot post..there are several guys at bellator who can mop the floor with the top guys in the ufc including some of the champs

Would suck to be placed on McGregor's team. Hopefully there are good coaches and McGregor doesn't have influence over training.

Good for Chandler he deserves this for all the great wars he is had all these years

Back to fighting midgets who only brawl for Conor. Smart move.

It is a cracking fight, each guy has battered chances at getting near a title again but they both still posses enough credibility and profile to be a massive leg up on the rebounded journey. They'll fight their hearts out

Tony getting the shaft as expected

Back