DWTNCS 5: Baghdasaryan V Buzukia

Not surprised at all by that one.

If that itd was a little juicier I would’ve played it

+175 just didn’t do it for me

I lost a lot of money betting Alacebeck at -150 or so against Knight last year. Alacebeck was a better fighter everywhere, but Knight won it through grit, toughness, and cardio.

Ergo, no bet on Brundage and I will keep an eye out for the live-bet lines.

Yet another patented Knight win, haha.

Get absolutely dominated and almost finished, and then pull a victory out of nowhere, heh.

Herb really fucked over Brundage there. What a twat. Should have just let him ride there for a free RD1. That also sets a precedence that you can hold on for dear life there and the guy on your back will be punished for it. I expect people try this in the future now. Fuck off, Herb.

Brundage looked much more skilled. He really messed this up!

Herb really fucked over Brundage there. What a twat. Should have just let him ride there for a free RD1. That also sets a precedence that you can hold on for dear life there and the guy on your back will be punished for it. I expect people try this in the future now. Fuck off, Herb.
Yeah ridiculous

Shame no livelines on that Brundage looked like he spent a bit too much energy on that finish he didn´t get.

Looked like it to me.

It's a stupid rule and MMA would be completely different (and in my opinion for the better) if elbows and punches to the back of the head were made legal.

Knight-Brundage is a borderline case, since Knight was clearly aiming for the side of the head but then Brundage would move his head at the last second, causing at least one of the elbows to squarely hit him on the back of the head.

My theory is his standup is better, K1 background and Buzukias chin is there to be hit. I didnt see Buzukia use any grappling, so based on tape, at dog odds, im going to assume its a standup fight.
Buzukia is a well rounded fighter that never had to use his grappling. If he's struggling w the stand up. I expect it to go to the mat

My theory is his standup is better, K1 background and Buzukias chin is there to be hit. I didnt see Buzukia use any grappling, so based on tape, at dog odds, im going to assume its a standup fight.

I get it, but you have to be careful when it comes to recent striking cross-overs.

No had ever seen Kaitlyn Chookagian wrestle before the Antonina Shevchenko, either. And then, against Antonina, she looks like a regular...Valentina Shevchenko in repeatedly taking her down and dominating her from the top.

2000 total on buzujka at -105, -110 and -120
800 on Lutz -205
250 on knight -110

I dont have props on my sites. I like knight by KO.
I expect that buzujka line to balloon to at least -160. If lutz price comes down. I'll risk a little more. Think buzujka is the money here, hes the well rounded guy altho younger

1 to go

I threw 100 on nate Smith flick under +117 also

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back