Crime Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical juncture, sources say

They finally releasing the Kraken? Or not just yet today?

From confirmed sources.

The Justice Department investigation initially focused on Hunter Biden's financial and business activities in foreign countries dating to when Joe Biden was vice president. But investigators have examined a swath of broader conduct, including whether Hunter Biden and associates violated money laundering, campaign finance, tax and foreign lobbying laws, as well as whether Hunter Biden broke federal firearm and other regulations, multiple sources said.

So what's their name?

Smart play to do something to him now that is rather minor before the Congress is taken over by Repubs
This may or may not lead to charges towards HB but however it does paint a negative image on the Biden admin.

As per CBS, seems the walls are truly closing in. I think this is how they get rid of Joe. Will be truly poetic to have him impeached and/or resign in disgrace, as polling also indicates he is the worst president ever.

Could also implicate others in the FBI and DOJ as part of the cover up

As per CBS, seems the walls are truly closing in. I think this is how they get rid of Joe. Will be truly poetic to have him impeached and/or resign in disgrace, as polling also indicates he is the worst president ever.

Could also implicate others in the FBI and DOJ as part of the cover up

I dont want harris any closer to presidency

IF he broke the law then he should do the time.
I believe in Law and Order, unlike the Bannon and Dershowitz fans on Sherdog, that will support any lawbreaker as long as they agree with them politically.

I dont want harris any closer to presidency

I do. Will only cement that it isn’t just joe being old, it is the democrat platform as a whole that is the problem.

moreover, will also highlight that these diversity hires are a danger and hurtful.

Only after one (or in the case the country) hits the bottom can one begin to have an honest conversation about their problems and begin to see the light

I do. Will only cement that it isn’t just joe being old, it is the democrat platform as a whole that is the problem.

moreover, will also highlight that these diversity hires are a danger and hurtful.

Only after one (or in the case the country) hits the bottom can one begin to have an honest conversation about their problems and begin to see the light
I agree, I don't care who comes in at this point. Biden and hunter broke many laws and did business with Ukraine, China and Moscow. That's what I know of.
I'm sure there's a lot more.

I agree, I don't care who comes in at this point. Biden and hunter broke many laws and did business with Ukraine, China and Moscow. That's what I know of.
I'm sure there's a lot more.

remember bill Barr testifying about 1/6? Well seems he helped cover up Hunter Biden investigations. Probably helped cover up the election fraud. Dude just wanted his millions from a book deal and spots on main stream media. All these people deserve to go to jail

remember bill Barr testifying about 1/6? Well seems he helped cover up Hunter Biden investigations. Probably helped cover up the election fraud. Dude just wanted his millions from a book deal and spots on main stream media. All these people deserve to go to jail

I think everyone knew he was full of shit when he said this was the most secure election ever.
You simply can't have mail in voting and have the most secure election ever. No one would ever buy that BS. It's just common sense that there's no possible way.

IF he broke the law then he should do the time.
I believe in Law and Order, unlike the Bannon and Dershowitz fans on Sherdog, that will support any lawbreaker as long as they agree with them politically.

If?

I think everyone knew he was full of shit when he said this was the most secure election ever.
You simply can't have mail in voting and have the most secure election ever. No one would ever buy that BS. It's just common sense that there's no possible way.
I agree a lot more odds of fraud but for me I need a lot of solid proof. I don’t like in majority mail in voting and no voter ID

New disclosures are demolishing the continued denials of President Biden that he had no knowledge and nothing to do with his son’s business interests. The emails (reviewed by Fox and The Daily Mail) include exchanges with at least 14 of Hunter Biden’s business associates while Joe Biden was vice president. They cast further doubt on the president’s repeated claims that he had no knowledge of his son’s foreign business dealings. In one almost plaintive email, Hunter actually complains to an associate that he had delivered on everything that was demanded of him in getting access to his father and the White House.
https://jonathanturley.org/2022/07/...-president-bidens-denials-on-hunter-dealings/

Back