Crime Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical juncture, sources say

Yea I see what you are saying, could of it been stalled on FBI maybe he says joe knew about hunters deals. Now a drugged up Hunter could of easily said of course my dad knows about all this. If he’s trying to sell his name that’s what he should be saying. It’s being rehashed we will see if anything comes from it I just saw this get dropped I’ll check it after my workout. What do you think overall ? Any fire with this smoke ? Sure msm suppressed it some but if fbi has the labtops and stuff but hasn’t said hunters clear then what’s going on ?

I respectfully listened to this interview and this guy is full of shit.

Nothing that he is describing is fraud. What he's describing is one business guy screwing over his partners. But it's not criminal, at worst it's a civil suit alleging breach of fiduciary duty between the partners.

At its baseline, these guys go into a partnership with China (allegedly) where China puts up $5 million for China's half and then China loans these guys $5 million for their half. But China never ponies up the cash. Effectively, China never funds the partnership so it never can operate.

At some point, Hunter and Jim Biden structure a new partnership with China (allegedly) for an identical purpose. This effectively cuts the Bobulinski guy out of the deal. He, naturally, is pissed.

He's calling the new deal an example of fraud. But it's not. Giving him every benefit of the doubt he's entitled to, it's a civil breach of fiduciary duty. The best he can argue is that Hunter and Jim had a duty to act in the best interest of the first partnership and did not do so. That they created the second partnership which has a direct conflict of interest to their duties to the 1st partnership. There's a bunch of Delaware laws that would apply here and Hunter and Jim might be forced to divest themselves of any profits from the 2nd partnership and pay them to the first partnership.

But none of this is fraud, civil or criminal. It's business and contract law.

EDIT: I should add that if he was alleging real fraud in the underlying agreement, he would be part of the fraud since he says that the 2nd partnership was identical to the 1st partnership in every way except that he was cut out of the 2nd one. Notice that he's not claiming that he was involved in fraud with the 1st deal.

Last edited:
https://news.yahoo.com/bobulinski-claims-hunter-biden-defrauded-020833749.html

https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/hunte...alled-me-during-fbi-interview-ex-biz-partner/

Tony Bobulinski, former buisness partner of the Biden family, claimed Tuesday that the president's son and brother cheated him out of millions of dollars in a deal to form a joint venture with a Chinese firm.

The Biden crime family apparently embezzled $5 million from CEFC by copying a contract and replacing Bobulinski an partners holding firm with Hunter's.

Not surprising. The Federal appeals court reinstated the fraud conviction of another Hunter Biden business partner. He defrauded the Oglala Sioux tribe out of the proceeds of bond sales.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/08/hunter-biden-business-partner-fraud-428154

How many shady deals are the Bidens involved in? How many people have they screwed over?

https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/hunte...alled-me-during-fbi-interview-ex-biz-partner/

Tony Bobulinski, former buisness partner of the Biden family, claimed Tuesday that the president's son and brother cheated him out of millions of dollars in a deal to form a joint venture with a Chinese firm.

The Biden crime family apparently embezzled $5 million from CEFC by copying a contract and replacing Bobulinski an partners holding firm with Hunter's.

Not surprising. The Federal appeals court reinstated the fraud conviction of another Hunter Biden business partner. He defrauded the Oglala Sioux tribe out of the proceeds of bond sales.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/08/hunter-biden-business-partner-fraud-428154

How many shady deals are the Bidens involved in? How many people have they screwed over?
@ShadowRun posted a Tucker interview on this exact situation. Bobulinski is full of shit, what he's describing isn't fraud.

Nothing that he is describing is fraud. What he's describing is one business guy screwing over his partners. But it's not criminal, at worst it's a civil suit alleging breach of fiduciary duty between the partners.

At its baseline, these guys go into a partnership with China (allegedly) where China puts up $5 million for China's half and then China loans these guys $5 million for their half. But China never ponies up the cash. Effectively, China never funds the partnership so it never can operate.

At some point, Hunter and Jim Biden structure a new partnership with China (allegedly) for an identical purpose. This effectively cuts the Bobulinski guy out of the deal. He, naturally, is pissed.

He's calling the new deal an example of fraud. But it's not. Giving him every benefit of the doubt he's entitled to, it's a civil breach of fiduciary duty. The best he can argue is that Hunter and Jim had a duty to act in the best interest of the first partnership and did not do so. That they created the second partnership which has a direct conflict of interest to their duties to the 1st partnership. There's a bunch of Delaware laws that would apply here and Hunter and Jim might be forced to divest themselves of any profits from the 2nd partnership and pay them to the first partnership.

But none of this is fraud, civil or criminal. It's business and contract law.

EDIT: I should add that if he was alleging real fraud in the underlying agreement, he would be part of the fraud since he says that the 2nd partnership was identical to the 1st partnership in every way except that he was cut out of the 2nd one. Notice that he's not claiming that he was involved in fraud with the 1st deal.

Executive Privilege will continue to be a golden parachute for the Bush, Clintons, Obamas, Trumps, and Biden's of the world. Absolutely no one is going to jail which makes all these attempts at Congressional Committees, Special Appointed counsels and the like nothing more than a dog and pony show so public sentiment can’t be “they did nothing”.
Was in the middle of typing this before it was merged.

Agreed. If he had something more substantial, he'd be killing it on the Fox News circuit and plenty of investigative journalists would be chomping at the bit to make their name off of it. That he never gets into any details of what happened and how he knows it, is usually a sign that someone is taking something not criminal and trying to stretch it. But we'll see.
I don't buy that for a second. Look at russiagate. The "journalists" spread that lie for years, knowing it was utter horse shit. And when any actual investigative journalist took a deep look into russiagate and determined that it was all bull, they were immediately canceled by mainstream media. Look at Matt Tabbi and Glen Greenwald, both universally loved by the left prior to russiagate. Once they reported the truth, that there was no collusion, they were immediately black balled by mainstream media companies.

Also, as far as Bobulinski goes, I don't know if what personally happened to him was criminal or civil. Wouldn't you say the more important thing is that he absolutely proved that Joe Biden was taking payments, through his son, for an unknown purpose. Most reasonable people would conclude that the money was buying influence.

I don't buy that for a second. Look at russiagate. The "journalists" spread that lie for years, knowing it was utter horse shit. And when any actual investigative journalist took a deep look into russiagate and determined that it was all bull, they were immediately canceled by mainstream media. Look at Matt Tabbi and Glen Greenwald, both universally loved by the left prior to russiagate. Once they reported the truth, that there was no collusion, they were immediately black balled by mainstream media companies.

Also, as far as Bobulinski goes, I don't know if what personally happened to him was criminal or civil. Wouldn't you say the more important thing is that he absolutely proved that Joe Biden was taking payments, through his son, for an unknown purpose. Most reasonable people would conclude that the money was buying influence.
See my posts above this for why no one is chasing this guy down.

He's describing business partners screwing each other over, not fraud. Not fraud against the country. Not fraud against him.

I didn't hear anything that Bobulinski said that was related to Joe Biden. He repeatedly references Hunter and Jim Biden, Joe's brother. But maybe I missed that part -- where did he prove that Joe Biden was taking payments?

are you sure Matt Tabbi was loved by mainstream media before russia gate? i dont really watch msm but only saw him all over progressive and alternative cites and still do. i dont think he was ever the darling of msm was he?

See my posts above this for why no one is chasing this guy down.

He's describing business partners screwing each other over, not fraud. Not fraud against the country. Not fraud against him.

I didn't hear anything that Bobulinski said that was related to Joe Biden. He repeatedly references Hunter and Jim Biden, Joe's brother. But maybe I missed that part -- where did he prove that Joe Biden was taking payments?

surely you have heard "10% for the big guy".

Biden-Expectations-email-graphic.jpg

I'm not going to go to the trouble of posting all the individual texts and emails, they are available online. If you were to actually go through and read everything that has been made public, it is clear that Joe Biden was getting paid, through his son. You might choose to believe it isn't shady, but I believe he was selling influence.

I'm not going to go to the trouble of posting all the individual texts and emails, they are available online. If you were to actually go through and read everything that has been made public, it is clear that Joe Biden was getting paid, through his son. You might choose to believe it isn't shady, but I believe he was selling influence.
Show me where "big guy" is proven to be Joe. That line is a question from one of the partners cut out of the original deal, not from Bobulinski. It's not even a statement that 10 is being held, it's a question. There's nothing in there establishing that the question was answered affirmatively.

Executive Privilege will continue to be a golden parachute for the Bush, Clintons, Obamas, Trumps, and Biden's of the world. Absolutely no one is going to jail which makes all these attempts at Congressional Committees, Special Appointed counsels and the like nothing more than a dog and pony show so public sentiment can’t be “they did nothing”.
Was in the middle of typing this before it was merged.
Well I think there's a big difference in how executive privilege can help Trump Sr. or Joe compared to Hunter or any of Don's children. Comparing Cohen and this guy that was in a deal with Hunter shows a big gap in having actual evidence and knowing "where the bodies are buried".

To anyone asking for irrefutable proof on Hunter, just remember that CNN ran more airtime of the Trump pee tapes.

Can you imagine actually believing that and than discovering you were totally played as a fool?
Denial is the is the only out otherwise one could never trust or face themselves again.

Show me where "big guy" is proven to be Joe. That line is a question from one of the partners cut out of the original deal, not from Bobulinski. It's not even a statement that 10 is being held, it's a question. There's nothing in there establishing that the question was answered affirmatively.
Really?

Hey wheres the usual guys saying all presidents/politicans do it so its not a big deal

either way, ive said it before and ill say it again. if theres proof and its there, politicans and there groups dont get a pass. they should be the best of us (wont ever be)

Worry about it if he gets indicted.
If Hunter broke the law, he’ll be prosecuted. It’s not like they aren’t investigating.
What we’ve had for the past two or so years is simply a smear campaign designed to damage Joe Biden’s leadership.

IMO they are going after the wrong Biden.

Back