Crime Federal investigation of Hunter Biden reaches critical juncture, sources say

i would really appreciate a bullet point cliff on why the hell the laptop even matters to anyone, what is on it and who it effects.
Turns out H. Biden has a 9 inch chram and likes to smoke crack and have extreme sex with ugly hookers

Truly world news

It turns out not enough people care about Hunters laptop to make a difference in things for the gop. It seems mostly hard-core Trumpers, who already are dedicated to Trump, care and that's not enough. If Hunter is guilty of just smoking crack and banging hookers with his huge liberal penis then I don't really care either. Enjoy his pics righties and circle jerking to them, not that it will some how put Trump back in office. <45>

But Jan 6th!!! He isn't president and neither is Hunter...

The corruption is so deep that routing out the infection would be an amputation at best or more likely a decapitation of the "establishment". There will be minimal "justice" if any at all...
Sounds French.

It’s been over more than a month now that it’s “critical”. It’s gonna reach a conclusion any day now right? Just not today?

It’s been over more than a month now that it’s “critical”. It’s gonna reach a conclusion any day now right? Just not today?

They've reached the conclusion that Orange Man bad, so nothing will come of anything, even if anything has direct ties other big things involving The Big Guy Peter himself. In conclusion, all roads lead to Orange Man bad.

They've reached the conclusion that Orange Man bad, so nothing will come of anything, even if anything has direct ties other big things involving The Big Guy Peter himself. In conclusion, all roads lead to Orange Man bad.
This is about hunter bidens laptop, stop making everything about trump

I'm appalled that anybody would question the integrity of our crook politicians. Do you think they like having several houses and being above the law? Of course not, they endure lives of luxury for you ungrateful peasants.

You'll see Ghislaine Maxwell's client list before you see the Bidens face any trouble for laundering tax dollars through foreign countries into their own accounts.

This shit is like a badly written “reality” show

If we are being honest, there could be video in 4k of Hunter getting a suitcase from Putin himself, thanking him for the ill gotten money, have him turn around and handing half of it to his dad and saying "Thanks Big Guy!" and it would not matter. Nothing will come of this

The smartest man that Brandon knows

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ng-waterslide-naked-entertaining-hookers.html

8893a4ff70.jpg

He's been making the same vague claims for almost two years now.

One, if he has something he thinks the public should know about, just go ahead and tell us. There is nothing preventing him from saying "I saw Hunter Biden do X..."

Unless of course he didn't actually see anything substantial and he'd risk getting his balls sued off by lying.

So instead we get the same "for the big guy," comments that are vague enough to be meaningless.

Dude just needs to spit it out or shut up.

He's been making the same vague claims for almost two years now.

One, if he has something he thinks the public should know about, just go ahead and tell us. There is nothing preventing him from saying "I saw Hunter Biden do X..."

Unless of course he didn't actually see anything substantial and he'd risk getting his balls sued off by lying.

So instead we get the same "for the big guy," comments that are vague enough to be meaningless.

Dude just needs to spit it out or shut up.
That’s the FBI guy that got fired recently right ?

That’s the FBI guy that got fired recently right ?

I meant Tony Bobulinski, the guy in the fox news clip. He doesn't say anything new. He continues to say he provided evidence to the FBI but won't say what. He's the guy behind the "for the big guy email." Which is where Bobulinski penned that in an email to Hunter, and means fuck all without any context as to who the big man was, what he actually got (nothing) and what it was for.

I'm just saying, I'm not moved by these vague assertions Bobulinski makes. If you saw something illegal, just say what it was. If the "for the big guy" email actually proves something, fucking spell it out. This was an instance where I funneled money through Hunter to Joe in exchange for......

But he never goes there. Which to me reeks of just trying to put a stink out there that you can't substantiate. And since it's been two years since he first floated these allegations, what do you think?

I meant Tony Bobulinski, the guy in the fox news clip. He doesn't say anything new. He continues to say he provided evidence to the FBI but won't say what. He's the guy behind the "for the big guy email." Which is where Bobulinski penned that in an email to Hunter, and means fuck all without any context as to who the big man was, what he actually got (nothing) and what it was for.

I'm just saying, I'm not moved by these vague assertions Bobulinski makes. If you saw something illegal, just say what it was. If the "for the big guy" email actually proves something, fucking spell it out. This was an instance where I funneled money through Hunter to Joe in exchange for......

But he never goes there. Which to me reeks of just trying to put a stink out there that you can't substantiate. And since it's been two years since he first floated these allegations, what do you think?
Agreed. If he had something more substantial, he'd be killing it on the Fox News circuit and plenty of investigative journalists would be chomping at the bit to make their name off of it. That he never gets into any details of what happened and how he knows it, is usually a sign that someone is taking something not criminal and trying to stretch it. But we'll see.

Yea I see what you are saying, could of it been stalled on FBI maybe he says joe knew about hunters deals. Now a drugged up Hunter could of easily said of course my dad knows about all this. If he’s trying to sell his name that’s what he should be saying. It’s being rehashed we will see if anything comes from it I just saw this get dropped I’ll check it after my workout. What do you think overall ? Any fire with this smoke ? Sure msm suppressed it some but if fbi has the labtops and stuff but hasn’t said hunters clear then what’s going on ?

Back