Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

Namor is another favorite of mine because he is a huge dick with a heart of gold that makes the hard choices in life

8.jpg

1.png

@AndroidRage is right though. Maybe you should actually read his post instead of dodging it.
Read more whining about Jimmy Dore. No thanks.

Or how about this? I will read his post when you answer my question instead of dodging it. But you would rather be a hypocrite.
I didn't intend to answer it, just to clarify my observation.

Another way you are a hypocrite. The guy comes in here specifically to call me names or to insult Jimmy Dore. But you say he's right even though you said this. You're all over the place. Your partisanism has broken you.
Progressives are like women, no one hates them more than they hate each other

Last edited:

There ya go Trumptard.

You know you are a hack when you think I voted for or even liked Trump.

Btw, I never said the word "sheep dog". You made that up.

And you would like Vaush. LOL The guy who goes on his livestreams and discords and tells his followers to ratio the tweets of people that he doesn't like. Yeah, Mr. Upstanding. The guy who does 5 Jimmy Dore videos a week. He is as obsessed as you are.

You know you are a hack when you think I voted for or even liked Trump.

Btw, I never said the word "sheep dog". You made that up.

And you would like Vaush. LOL The guy who goes on his livestreams and discords and tells his followers to ratio the tweets of people that he doesn't like. Yeah, Mr. Upstanding. The guy who does 5 Jimmy Dore videos a week. He is as obsessed as you are.

What a dodge. You didn't address much in that post. But Vaush is a pos for having followers confront people on twitter? Lmao didn't you just post a vid of Dore telling a group of people to go to AOC's house and harass her in person? You are such a dumb slimy pos like your hero Dore.

TRUMP screwed landlords across the Country when his CDC did this. Good thing it is coming to an end under Biden.

People are collecting unemployment and not paying their mortgages because of the eviction ban. The landlords getting hurt most by this are the ones that can’t afford to cover the costs of the people not paying.
This. Isn't the purpose of unemployment + the enhanced unemployment payments + stimulus checks + child tax credit to enable people to pay their bills?
It likely should have been revoked or started to phase out beginning of June so that people aren't out on the street during the fall/winter. The entire system of just pausing pushing it 18 months in the future was the failure from the start. Once the government started shutting everything down and preventing people from making a wage, they had some obligation to make people whole. Instead of trying to support the status quo some with trying to guarantee jobs when the world opened up again, they opted for unemployment and perpetual forbearance.
They tried to give out rental assistance The Biden admin is basically admitting they've screwed up the rollout of the rental assistance program, giving much of the same excuses the Trump admin did for vaccine rollouts. It's clear they aren't focused on it and are putting all their eggs in the infrastructure basket and the vaccine (with some random Cuban pandering thrown in).
Rental assistance makes more sense than a hold on evictions. There seems to be this underlying contempt for the landlords. Like they are all multi-millionaire slum-lords taking advantage of the down trodden. I know lots of middle class people with a rental property or two. Someone making $80k to $120k maybe with a working spouse, say combined income $150k. These people aren't rich, but they've upsized and retained the old home as a rental.
It is very hard to evict someone, even without this moratorium, and hardworking, middle-class people trying to build wealth and stability are at risk for losing everything when the bank comes looking for their money.
Like so many entitlement plans, they are only moving the burden from those that will take advantage to those that have played by the rules. And the whole time they are pointing the finger at the rich while really stealing from the not quite broke.

What a dodge. You didn't address much in that post. But Vaush is a pos for having followers confront people on twitter? Lmao didn't you just post a vid of Dore telling a group of people to go to AOC's house and harass her in person? You are such a dumb slimy pos like your hero Dore.
A dodge? I clearly stated I wasn't reading your 10 paragraph long rant about Jimmy dore. So you post a one-paragraph rant about Jimmy Dore.

And again, stop saying I'm using words that I never used. I never said anybody was a "pos" or a "sheep dog" or any of that crap. You made it up again. Stop putting words in my mouth.

AOC is an elected member of the united states congress. People can protest her house or office. She isn't Betty who works at Whole Foods. The same way that Bernie said he would have done to Joe Manchin if he was president. People are on twitter right now talking about going to Kevin McCarthy's house and you won't say a damn thing about it because you are a fraud.

I do like that you are more upset at me than you are at the politicians who abandoned their supporters. But it's per usual. You and who-its need to start a "Biden is doing a great job" fan club.

..... They made a lot of promises to their followers, didn't they? Promises that they didn't keep!
!

Did they say anything about people never having to pay rent again? I don't remember that part.

It's been on my radar for work reasons but I don't really check to see what individual Congresspeople are saying.

Were they actually sounding the alarm about this issue?

Read more whining about Jimmy Dore. No thanks.

Or how about this? I will read his post when you answer my question instead of dodging it. But you would rather be a hypocrite.

Another way you are a hypocrite. The guy comes in here specifically to call me names or to insult Jimmy Dore. But you say he's right even though you said this. You're all over the place. Your partisanism has broken you.
You didn't even read his post and yet you're making assumptions about what he said, don't you see how much of a dope that makes you look like? Since you're so bothered by any criticism of Dore you can just read the first paragraph if you like, he doesn't mention Dore and you'd probably learn a thing or two.

I think you're the one whose been broken here, by what I don't know but you've certainly become a nut.

A dodge? I clearly stated I wasn't reading your 10 paragraph long rant about Jimmy dore. So you post a one-paragraph rant about Jimmy Dore.

And again, stop saying I'm using words that I never used. I never said anybody was a "pos" or a "sheep dog" or any of that crap. You made it up again. Stop putting words in my mouth.

AOC is an elected member of the united states congress. People can protest her house or office. She isn't Betty who works at Whole Foods. The same way that Bernie said he would have done to Joe Manchin if he was president. People are on twitter right now talking about going to Kevin McCarthy's house and you won't say a damn thing about it because you are a fraud.

I do like that you are more upset at me than you are at the politicians who abandoned their supporters. But it's per usual. You and who-its need to start a "Biden is doing a great job" fan club.

So what did you mean by calling Vaush Mr. Upstanding? You were obviously being sarcastic so what did that mean?

You are right about the sheep dog comment. That was another poster. And you are dodging. You admitted to dodging by not responding to that other post. It explains how you and Dore are morons pretty well.

Last edited:

I know nothing about people protesting Kevin McCarthy at his house. You assume I did or that I give a shit. I don't. I also don't really care if people protest AoC. You are the one who is crying over people who listen to Vaush confronting people online.

And the progressives do try and do things in office. AoC brought forward the GND. Sanders has tried passing M4A. Sanders introduced the added bill to the infrastructure bill that is basically the green new deal. Odd that you stuck up for Republican Kevin McCarthy though.

I say that politicians who ran on green new deal or medicare for all or $15 or whatever aren't fighting for it. There are a line of hacks who show up to say that this isn't how politics work and they are so smart cause they are rational dems who bootlick.

Hacks are more upset at youtuber than they are at the politicians same people who voted to increase their own healthcare budget by double and who are going on a 7 week vacation are on our side.

Biden and Pelosi are playing hot potato with the eviction moratorium. Pelosi want me the Biden administration to extend it because Democrats could not come to an agreement.

I’m guessing both Pelosi and Biden know if tons of people get evicted now Democrats will get blamed because they are in charge.
https://www.businessinsider.com/evi...e-biden-clash-on-who-should-extend-2021-8?amp
https://www.businessinsider.com/evi...e-biden-clash-on-who-should-extend-2021-8?amp
So long as it's not "our" fault. It's their "fault".

I say that politicians who ran on green new deal or medicare for all or $15 or whatever aren't fighting for it. There are a line of hacks who show up to say that this isn't how politics work and they are so smart cause they are rational dems who bootlick.

Hacks are more upset at youtuber than they are at the politicians same people who voted to increase their own healthcare budget by double and who are going on a 7 week vacation are on our side.

Except that they are fighting for it. There isn't much they can do though. I explained this to your dumb ass in the post you are too afraid to read.

Accept that they are fighting for it. There isn't much they can do though. I explained this to your dumb ass in the post you are too afraid to read.
Too lazy to read. Get it straight.

Grandstanding and hotdogging aren't fighting. And the nonstop insults. Wow. You sure you're not a fan of Jimmy Dore?

If this thread was about how republicans are to blame for the expiration of the moratorium. There would be likes from hacks like you. But when I talk about dems, you can't handle it.

Grandstanding and hotdogging aren't fighting. And the nonstop insults. Wow. You sure you're not a fan of Jimmy Dore?

If this thread was about how republicans are to blame for the expiration of the moratorium. There would be likes from hacks like you. But when I talk about dems, you can't handle it.

No, too stupid to read. That is more accurate. So Republicans introduced the moratorium with an expiration date but they share no blame in it expiring? Were you dropped on your head as a baby? Repeatedly? On purpose?

Also, I don't care about Dems. I care about progressives aka leftists. I am also a realist and know that as much as Biden sucks he is worlds better than Trump or any other GOP pick for President. The same goes for them Dems sadly. Most of them suck, but they are marginally better than the GOP. You just aren't smart enough to realize this though.

Back