Social Fraud squad hotdogging and grandstanding on capitol hill to protest the eviction mortarium

Dore is such a transparent hack. Guy is the ultimate complainer with no real solutions for everything. Just bitches about how Democrats need to magically pass universal health care for all and other pipe dreams that are DOA.
I was wondering when you would come in here to complain about Jimmy Dore instead of the subject at hand.

The role of a "progressive" in this world is to be content with nothing, because that's what they're getting. Absolutely nothing.
The problem is were all gonna get nothing because everything is commoditized. Even the earth. Right now as i type, we are at 420ppm carbon, at 500ppm carbon equivalent when you include methane and nitrous gases, which all means that we are past the climate event horizon. We are at plus 2 C in the arctic now, the feedback loops are in motion which will end much of humanity space and if you think you have an immigrant problem now you've seen nothing yet.

This tossing people out in the middle of a fucking pandemic feels a big canary in coalmine to me. Tells me they give zero fucks abt humanity even in short term let alone long game of climate. Very scary.

Last edited:
The problem is were all gonna get nothing because everything is commoditized. Even the earth. Right now as i type, we are at 420ppm carbon, at 500ppm carbon equivalent when you include methane and nitrous gases, which all means that we are past the climate event horizon. We are at plus 2 C in the arctic now, the feedback loops are in motion which will end much of humanity space and if you think you have an immigrant problem now you've seen nothing yet.

This tossing people out in the middle of a fucking pandemic feels a big canary in coalmine to me. Tells me they give zero fucks abt humanity even in short term let alone long game of climate. Very scary.
Pelosi is tweeting from the Hamptons that it's all the republicans fault when the dems control every the presidency and both branches of congress. She went as far as to say the CDC can extend the moratorium. But so can she. She is speaker of the house of representatives.

I want to say that we should fall for it but some fraud in this thread was telling me that "Biden is doing a great job".

I was wondering when you would come in here to complain about Jimmy Dore instead of the subject at hand.
I can riff a little about how you're exactly the same as Dore with your incessant whining about how your completely unrealistic goals never gain traction...if you prefer?

All you do is bash the left. Which frankly makes your ridiculous left wing stances appear more like right wing trolling...Ala that other hack you probably admire, Tim Pool.

Because Biden is a president who has to wrestle with Congress, not a God Emperor who can do whatever he wants. He needs to pick his battles and he chose wisely.

And yes college grads as a whole are privileged, hence the fact that they have access to a university education in the first place. Most lower class people don't go to college and addressing their plight should take precedence over addressing issues relating to middle class college grads. I personally have $35k in student loans and while I would love for Biden to offer some forgiveness there I don't hold it against him that he has prioritized other issues like child poverty because that makes sense from where he sits.

Just because its popular in surveys doesn't mean there is the political capital to make it work at the national level due to the conservative nature of our republic like over-representation that the Senate affords to smaller, fiscally conservative states or the fact that the various committees in Congress are controlled by older, generally more fiscally conservative Congressmen.
Not true. The US president in a state of emergency can not only round up millions w/o due process or Habeas corpus, which I'm sure you heard about in NDAA since it made the press, he can also cancel all debt and seize all property. He just has to have the balls declare it. He can kill everyone on earth too. Why do you think so many were scared a lunatic like Trump was in there? It truly is the most powerful position on earth.

Last edited:
I can riff a little about how you're exactly the same as Dore with your incessant whining about how your completely unrealistic goals never gain traction...if you prefer?

All you do is bash the left. Which frankly makes your ridiculous left wing stances appear more like right wing trolling...Ala that other hack you probably admire, Tim Pool.
Let me know how posing for photo ops with politicians gets you any closer to any goal. How's that GND, $15 min. wage or anything working out for you?

You care more about Jimmy Dore than the problem at hand. I see you posted nothing about the actual subject.

Outside of keeping Amazon out of NYC which I agreed with. She’s gotten nothing done. And keeping Bezos away was a media campaign and involved no actual legislation
This is just another example of dogs and demons. Pointing out problems is easy, solving them is hard and no one wants to do it
We've bumped heads on issues on here and probably will in the future but we are simpatico here.

But they don't want that. Sometimes interests align and people should work together no matter where they are politically.

Let me know how posing for photo ops with politicians gets you any closer to any goal. How's that GND, $15 min. wage or anything working out for you?

You care more about Jimmy Dore than the problem at hand. I see you posted nothing about the actual subject.
I don't give a damn about Jimmy Dore. His rants about unrealistic goals are a waste of time.

I am pointing out a trend here. If you really are on the far left, which I am 50/50 on believing given bashing the left is what consumes your posting here, you need to look at what you want vs what is reasonable. You're in here complaining about a photo op by far left politicians who you wish were wasting their time otherwise pushing for policies that have zero chance of becoming reality in America. Politicians do photo ops. The squad has little power to get anything done and frankly represents an ideology that is not a particularly large constituency of the whole.

You ideology is a waste of time, or maybe I'm too pragmatic.

I don't give a damn about Jimmy Dore. His rants about unrealistic goals are a waste of time.

I am pointing out a trend here. If you really are on the far left, which I am 50/50 on believing given bashing the left is what consumes your posting here, you need to look at what you want vs what is reasonable. You're in here complaining about a photo op by far left politicians who aren't wasting their time otherwise pushing for policies that have zero chance of becoming reality in America.

You ideology is a waste of time, or maybe I'm too pragmatic.
Don't care so much that you only posted in this thread because someone said they didn't like him.

I'm complaining about them not using their time wisely. This is a photo op. Like I said, the ending of the moratorium didn't sneak up on them. Why didn't they stage a sit in a month ago or a week ago? And why didn't they stage a sit in the last time congress went on break without passing a stimulus?

Why didn't they stage a sit in to get healthcare addressed during a global healthcare crisis? Remember, the entire squad except Ro Khanna voted to increase their own healthcare budget by double. That was a reality for them and reasonable for them but not for us.

You ever wonder why Sinema or Manchin can push their agendas thru but the squad can't? Bernie can't? Bernie is technically the most powerful person in the senate since he is the budget chairman. Imagine if Manchin was.

Speaking of realities, Biden unilaterally bombed Somalia and Afghanistan last month. But now all of a sudden there are political hangups that prevent him from helping Americans. No political hangups in bombing two sovereign nations however.

Don't you get tired of bootlicking? You demand things of politicians, you don't make excuses for them.

Last edited:
We've bumped heads on issues on here and probably will in the future but we are simpatico here.

But they don't want that. Sometimes interests align and people should work together no matter where they are politically.
I agree. There are things where we can set aside our differences and go after something as it benefits us both.
Yeah just is easier to not things down and not get anything done. That way the politicians, lawyers and Lou hosts can take the system and not have to worry about their results and progress

Personally I think m4a should be done gradually. As no institutions are functions and giving one new power and money won’t be good for regular people. Creating a new one slowly from scratch is best imho

I kinda lucked out as all three of my rental properties were occupied by people that didn’t lose their jobs. Not sure what I’d do if I had to deal with freeloading turds.

But yeah, these people need to either pay rent or get out. Maybe both if they owe back rent.

I kinda lucked out as all three of my rental properties were occupied by people that didn’t lose their jobs. Not sure what I’d do if I had to deal with freeloading turds.

But yeah, these people need to either pay rent or get out. Maybe both if they owe back rent.
I couldn’t have a rental property in the USA. I think that’s too risky

I’m from Maryland and it can get bad quick there for owners Plus property taxes are nuts there. So any vacancy is pretty punishing

Don't care so much that you only posted in this thread because someone said they didn't like him.

I'm complaining about them not using their time wisely. This is a photo op. Like I said, the ending of the moratorium didn't sneak up on them. Why didn't they stage a sit in a month ago or a week ago? And why didn't they stage a sit in the last time congress went on break without passing a stimulus?

Why didn't they stage a sit in to get healthcare addressed during a global healthcare crisis? Remember, the entire squad except Ro Khanna voted to increase their own healthcare budget by double. That was a reality for them and reasonable for them but not for us.

You ever wonder why Sinema or Manchin can push their agendas thru but the squad can't? Bernie can't? Bernie is technically the most powerful person in the senate since he is the budget chairman. Imagine if Manchin was.

Speaking of realities, Biden unilaterally bombed Somalia and Afghanistan last month. But now all of a sudden there are political hangups that prevent him from helping Americans. No political hangups in bombing two sovereign nations however.

Don't you get tired of bootlicking? You demand things of politicians, you don't make excuses for them.

I will tell you how Manchin and Sinema can push their agendas and progressives can't. That is because the majority of Dems will side with Manchin and Sinema. If establishment Dems wanted to stop Manchin and Sinema they would constantly bring up the fact that they are getting in the way of things getting done. They don't do that though. Instead they get behind the same bipartisan bullshit that those 2 are pushing. Now if a Progressive tries to do what Manchin and Sinema are doing the establishment dems aka almost the entire DNC will smear them and say "Do you see? We can't pass this infrastructure bill because of Sanders. We couldn't help anyone during the pandemic because AOC was pushing for too much, etc." And then they will get bounced out of office. Nothing will get done. And you will no longer have leftist voices in government.

Your sheep dog claim is next level stupid. What fucking sense does it make for someone like Sanders to be this deep cover foil to the leftist movement when he himself has made leftist policy more popular than ever in this country? That seems self defeating if the goal is to stop progressives from gaining influence. Jimmy Dore wouldn't know what the fuck M4A is if it weren't for someone like Sanders. And it is really odd that he spends more of his time attacking progressives and Dems more than he does attacking the Right who actively seek to undo what little social safety net we have. You claim Sanders has sat and done nothing with his position but he has. He brought the sister bill to the infrastructure bill. His version is basically the green new deal.

You have been on this board long enough. Look around, look who it is that is giving your dumb ass posts likes. They are all righties. None of them support any of the policies you or Dore claim to advocate for. None of them want M4A, student debt forgiveness, affordable college, anything that could address wealth inequality, etc. So if they don't want any of the things you allegedly want, and actually oppose those things. Then why would they be here agreeing with you?

It's sad that I had to spell things out for you like that. But you are really fucking stupid.

I will tell you how Manchin and Sinema can push their agendas and progressives can't. That is because the majority of Dems will side with Manchin and Sinema. If establishment Dems wanted to stop Manchin and Sinema they would constantly bring up the fact that they are getting in the way of things getting done. They don't do that though. Instead they get behind the same bipartisan bullshit that those 2 are pushing. Now if a Progressive tries to do what Manchin and Sinema are doing the establishment dems aka almost the entire DNC will smear them and say "Do you see? We can't pass this infrastructure bill because of Sanders. We couldn't help anyone during the pandemic because AOC was pushing for too much, etc." And then they will get bounced out of office. Nothing will get done. And you will no longer have leftist voices in government.

Your sheep dog claim is next level stupid. What fucking sense does it make for someone like Sanders to be this deep cover foil to the leftist movement when he himself has made leftist policy more popular than ever in this country? That seems self defeating if the goal is to stop progressives from gaining influence. Jimmy Dore wouldn't know what the fuck M4A is if it weren't for someone like Sanders. And it is really odd that he spends more of his time attacking progressives and Dems more than he does attacking the Right who actively seek to undo what little social safety net we have. You claim Sanders has sat and done nothing with his position but he has. He brought the sister bill to the infrastructure bill. His version is basically the green new deal.

You have been on this board long enough. Look around, look who it is that is giving your dumb ass posts likes. They are all righties. None of them support any of the policies you or Dore claim to advocate for. None of them want M4A, student debt forgiveness, affordable college, anything that could address wealth inequality, etc. So if they don't want any of the things you allegedly want, and actually oppose those things. Then why would they be here agreeing with you?

It's sad that I had to spell things out for you like that. But you are really fucking stupid.
I didn't read this. I assume it's about Jimmy Dore and/or bootlicking politicians who tell you to go away after that got what they need. So no thanks.

<PlusJuan>
Progressives are like women, no one hates them more than they hate each other

Back