Media Jon Jones and Tom Aspinall Come Face To Face For First Time Ever And..

Dodging?
So Tyson Fury who has a match scheduled vs Usyk... is ducking Joshua because he won't fight him right this second.

You are all fake fans to this sport. You all are all about "what have you done for me lately"

Tom is on a 2 fight win streak.

Jon is the GOAT get over it kid
Everyone knows Jon is dq'd from being goat. Sad, really

Jones. The only person allowed to touch my shoulder are the cops when they arrest me after beating up my wife.

Horrible analogy. Tom is the Interim Champ, Stipe is a 43 year old coming off of a 3 year layoff and brutal KO. You’d be able to see reality if Bones’ nuts weren’t covering your eyes.
Tom is a fake champ on a 2 fight win streak.

Tom has a belt because Jon was injured and the UFC had obligations to have a title fight for that event.

Calm down little child.

Jon is trying to defend his belt against a guy that hasn't fought for 3 years and got KO'd in his last fight. That's a joke. Tyson Fury is fighting the #1 contender for his belt.

Your analogy is so bad that it just tells everyone you didn't pass high school.
Ok flash in the pan fan.
Tom is on a 2 f9ght win streak.
Jon is the goat.

Which of your favorite fighters did Jon beat to make you sad.
Did you cry with his poster on your wall...

He is most certainly ducking the responsibility he has as champ of unifying the belt by chasing a fight with a guy who hasn't fought since being KO'd a presidential term ago. This ain't boxing where you can just watch the other 8 heavyweight title fights going on.
Until he fights Tom, he certainly isn't UNDISPUTED champ.
Tom is a fake champ.

Jon has a fight schedule before Tom became paper champ.

Tom is a fake champ on a 2 fight win streak.

Tom has a belt because Jon was injured and the UFC had obligations to have a title fight for that event.
Jon is a fake champ that ducked Ngannou for 3 years.

Jon has a belt because he waited to fight white belt Gane and ducks his obligation to fight the interim champion but instead wants to fight a has-been Stipe coming off of a 3 year layoff and KO loss.

2 fight streak at heavyweight which is more than Jones is on
Jon's resume says other wise.
Tom is a fake champ. Get over it...
He has a belt because Jon was injured.

Jon is a fake champ that ducked Ngannou for 3 years.

Jon has a belt because he waited to fight white belt Gane and ducks his obligation to fight the interim champion but instead wants to fight a has-been Stipe coming off of a 3 year layoff and KO loss.
Bahahaha you fake fans are hilarious.
Jon takes down Francis with ease.

Found another one of Juiceheads accounts:

MMA Junkie

The latter part is the self-tattle tale, along with the endless fellating of the roiding, junkie cheater. lol

Lol Aspinall clearly tried to big brother him with that hand on Jon's shoulder.
Yeah some weird takes on here. Lots of dudes would not want a stranger coming up and putting a hand on their shoulder. I def wouldn't lol.

if this guy didnt want to be treated like a fan, maybe he shouldnt have behaved like one… <Fedor23>

Back