Media Jon Jones and Tom Aspinall Come Face To Face For First Time Ever And..

Jon is only on a five fight win streak, and that's including his loss to Reyes. We're not talking big numbers for either guy here.
Oh I see your one of them....
In 50 years the record books will still state Jon won.
Get over it kid....Jon beat your favorite fighter...

That arm dismissal was cold as fuck
Cold is certainly one way to describe it.

Words that spring to my mind are defensive, rattled, shook, insecure.

Like a small animal lashing out in fear. Aspinall was chill, Jones was aggressive and his hackles were raised because he felt threatened.

Looked like a young man approaching a fat old man

Jones saw that attempt at a power move and shut it down. respect.

Jones should just do whatever his body says to him. No point in going out there 60% to risk legacy on a young HW like Aspinall. If Jones styles on Aspinall people will give him the Gane treatment and say how he was never good. Beating Stipe is the only HW he can beat and have no one doubt his opponent's resume.

But who knows? I think the HW division is so shit, if Jones feels like himself at HW, he could break Stipe's record defending the title. You have to remember Blaydes was the "best" wrestler at HW, Jones is miles ahead of him. Probably can takedown and finish almost everyone.

Jones is a little crazy but he's mentally on a different level than his peers.

Every time he interacts with these guys it's almost like he is disappointed by how predictable they are

Jones would destroy Tom. Aspinall is over hyped hardly none of ya had him beating pav but now he's supposed to beat one of the goats? GTFO THERE'S levels to this shit
Exactly. Theres levels to this shit; which is the reason why jones kept his legs like toothpicks to fight at LHW against puffed up middleweights and ducked Ngannou for 3 years and is now ducking the Interim HW champ.

Lmao if you wanna play that silly game go ahead, but you can't make the rest of us do it.
Don’t pretend that your man crush wasn’t juicing which caused his fight to be ruled an NC and his title to be stripped.
If you wanna live in a false reality go ahead, but you can’t make the rest of us do it.

Tom didn't ask for consent to touch Jon's shoulder like that.

I would say that was subconscious posturing by both men.

Jon's resume says other wise.
Tom is a fake champ. Get over it...
He has a belt because Jon was injured.

Tom has beaten 4 of the current HW top 10 while Jon has beaten one, and neither of them beat the actual champ for the belt.

Not sure what makes Tom a fake champ but Jones a legit one. Tom would also be favoured over Jones at this stage in their respective careers with Jones being older, much less active, and having spent the majority of his career in a lower weight class.

You don't get to fight the GOAT coming off a win over a nobody.

Go rematch blaydes or fight gane first.

Maybe if Tom actually had ANY track record of headlining a PPV card it might make sense. But he has zero so far. Nobody wants to fight an unknown. Especially if you're the GOAT.

No, I see the same pattern in Jon and how he builds up fights from the past. As long as he beats Stipe and Tommy wins his interim defense the fight will happen. You can see it in the approach already and how Jon is in the media.
Can't stop a keyboard warrior from calling professional fighters bitches and pussies.

Back