Social "Systemic Racism"

Because that the demographic, look up other states.. rioting , you'll see plenty of white people doing the same thing.

Doesn't matter what race you are, it's a human behavior .

These people are coming into our neighborhoods to terrorize loot and steal and their organized

95 percent of last nights looters arrested in Santa Monica were out of city and worked with look outs and distractions

Santa Monica is predominately white

I mean, I've seen it with my own eyes with stop and frisk. Literally saw a minority classmate pushed up against a wall and his belongings dumped on the street without committing any crime.

The government admitted it was both totally unconstitutional and unfairly targeted minorities even though the stats showed whites were turning weapons and drugs way more often when stopped.

So, yeah, it exist.

I mean, I've seen it with my own eyes with stop and frisk. Literally saw a minority classmate pushed up against a wall and his belongings dumped on the street without committing any crime.

The government admitted it was both totally unconstitutional and unfairly targeted minorities even though the stats showed whites were turning weapons and drugs way more often when stopped.

So, yeah, it exist.
That shit happens to white people too, it's just that no one cares. Its not proof of systematic racism anyways, that's just proof that someone was being an asshole.

Everyone has the same rights in this country and I don't believe anyone has been able to prove otherwise.

These pockets of impoverished areas still get loads of government assistance so they don't have to live in 3rd world conditions. The people in those areas choose to live in squalor and don't care to take personal responsibility for the condition of their home.

If someone used these areas to make the systematic racism argument pre 1990, possible 2000 they might have a point as people in those areas wouldn't know any other way to live and the further you go back the less government assistance they would have.

However it's 2020 and everyone has all of humanities knowledge in the palm of their hand. If someone is living like shit, it's a personal choice. Not white people.

And you're going to need to produce those stats. The stop and frisk policies are well known, but it's also well known that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to other demographics.

Also racial profiling isn't necessarily racist, it's a legitimate law enforcement, military, and security tactic. Why would you stop and frisk the same amount of whites as blacks in a particular area if blacks in the area are commiting most of the crime?

Last edited:
I think it’s such a complicated thing that I’ve never heard this question correctly answered and I certainly can’t give a fulsome answer. All I can do is throw a bunch of things that are true together and try and wrap my head around it all.

There’s undeniably a history of racism in American. It’s also undeniable that the past has an effect in the present.

Another thing that is true is white americans freed the black slaves. They fought a war and killed hundreds of thousands of other white Americans in large part so black slaves could be free. This set in motion events that allowed a black man to become president, and allowed a large number of black Americans to become wealthy/educated/self-enfranchised.

This also enabled black slaves who no longer wanted to be in America to return to Africa and they were given their own country. It seems to me that at a mean/median level black Americans are doing far better than Liberians and black Africans in general.

blacks are killed and arrested at a higher rate than whites. but by the same token crime is much higher in black communities. and Blacks kill each other in much higher numbers than either cops kills blacks or whites kill blacks.

It’s become racist to generalize blacks(as it should be) unless you are black, in which case you can tell other black men to buy black, think black, act black etc. And it is simultaneously not racist to generalize whites. But if a white man was to say to other white to act white, think white etc they are racist (rightfully so.)

I’m just confused to be honest. I don’t think anyone can take a hard stance on this on one side or the other and be right. I see truth in both yes and no answers to the question, but neither has all the truth. It’s somewhere in between.

No. You could walk in any place in Dallas and no one is going to even notice you dude. Im white as white gets and have always got along with black folks. Black folks will usually almost give you a nod back if you wave at them or say whatsup. When you grow up in the south, you grow up with all races. We never even thought about race. Social media is going to be the downfall of civilization. Everything is politicized.

I'm of Asian ethnicity, but have lived in Australia pretty much all my life. There was this one night when I walked past this white dude, two white women. I'm hurrying through cos I have somewhere to be, so I ignore him when he gives me a friendly hi, as I pass.
Then from behind me a few seconds later dude basically calls me a ch*nk, and the women with him laugh.

But thank you for using your experiences as a white person, as an example of why racism cannot possibly exist for a POC. As long as they stay in their place, s'all good.

I'm of Asian ethnicity, but have lived in Australia pretty much all my life. There was this one night when I walked past this white dude, two white women. I'm hurrying through cos I have somewhere to be, so I ignore him when he gives me a friendly hi, as I pass.
Then from behind me a few seconds later dude basically calls me a ch*nk, and the women with him laugh.

But thank you for using your experiences as a white person, as an example of why racism cannot possibly exist for a POC. As long as they stay in their place, s'all good.
He never said that, you're putting words into his mouth because you have a thing for white people... And you are probably yourself racist.

And once again this doesn't prove systematic racism, it just proves that someone was an asshole to you

"Diversity" policies are the most pervasive form of systemic racism in the US.

I would say
Obviously based on what? The fact that the DOJ has uncovered system racism in the police like it did with the Ferguson Police Department?

nothing_to_see_here_gif_1024x1024.gif

An odd response when you consider that the DOJ investigated and published those findings. I guess the fact that things are not perfect in one community means that America is run by the KKK from top to bottom, and blacks have no responsibility or agency whatsoever.

I don't have time for a deep dive on this but I think the problem comes in when the left generalizes particular instances of racism onto everything else. Apparently one racist cop in Minneapolis or an off the rails department in Ferguson means that ANTIFA must fire bomb businesses in Southern California.

I would say

An odd response when you consider that the DOJ investigated and published those findings. I guess the fact that things are not perfect in one community means that America is run by the KKK from top to bottom, and blacks have no responsibility or agency whatsoever.

I don't have time for a deep dive on this but I think the problem comes in when the left generalizes particular instances of racism onto everything else. Apparently one racist cop in Minneapolis or an off the rails department in Ferguson means that ANTIFA must fire bomb businesses in Southern California.
OP is saying there's no systemic racism, since I've read chunks of that report I like to link to it as a good example of systemic racism as a counter example to his claim. The rest is a strawman you've erected, nothing to do with what I said.

That shit happens to white people too, it's just that no one cares. Its not proof of systematic racism anyways, that's just proof that someone was being an asshole.

Everyone has the same rights in this country and I don't believe anyone has been able to prove otherwise.

These pockets of impoverished areas still get loads of government assistance so they don't have to live in 3rd world conditions. The people in those areas choose to live in squalor and don't care to take personal responsibility for the condition of their home.

If someone used these areas to make the systematic racism argument pre 1990, possible 2000 they might have a point as people in those areas wouldn't know any other way to live and the further you go back the less government assistance they would have.

However it's 2020 and everyone has all of humanities knowledge in the palm of their hand. If someone is living like shit, it's a personal choice. Not white people.

And you're going to need to produce those stats. The stop and frisk policies are well known, but it's also well known that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime compared to other demographics.

Also racial profiling isn't necessarily racist, it's a legitimate law enforcement, military, and security tactic. Why would you stop and frisk the same amount of whites as blacks in a particular area if blacks in the area are commiting most of the crime?

This rant has issues, but I'll just stick to assumption you are making regarding crime stats and stop and frisk.

https://archive.thinkprogress.org/w...e-guns-or-drugs-than-minorities-9bf579a2b9b3/

Black people were half as a likely to found carrying a weapon as white people when stopped. 1/3rd less likely to have contraband.

Proof that when it comes to multiple areas of criminal activity whites are committing more. Yet they have the advantage of being investigated less. That's a flaw in the justice system. One that is rooted in race. Also known as systemic racism.

Poor people of ALL races get shit on by police and the system.

Rich people never ever ever ever ever ever get shit on by police unless they are black.

Don't judge others if you never step in their shoes.

I grew up in the PJ’s Einstein.

I’ve been in cuffs.

I’ve been targeted by police because of my race.

Eventually I figured out, it wasn’t the police that were wrong, it was me.

Of course there's systemic racism. As for what to do about it... here's a quote from my friend who's an immigrant from Sierra Leone.

"If black people have to work 2x harder than a white person, then I'll work 3x harder."

No surprise, her and her entire family are financially successful.

Despite being African, she has the Asian mentality of not giving a fuck about racism and just focusing on your own success.

I grew up in the PJ’s Einstein.

I’ve been in cuffs.

I’ve been targeted by police because of my race.

Eventually I figured out, it wasn’t the police that were wrong, it was me.

None of that happen BoB .

Back