Elections Trudeau Minister to Taliban: "Our brothers".

Although politically connected to Al-Qaeda at the start of the Afghan war, the Taliban was acknowledged as the official Afghan government, they offered to give up Osama Bin Laden to the U.S. government, and apparently tried to surrender for amnesty to the U.S. government before shit hit the fan in their country.

Glad someone is talking to them like they aren't fucking freaks.

Although politically connected to Al-Qaeda at the start of the Afghan war, the Taliban was acknowledged as the official Afghan government, they offered to give up Osama Bin Laden to the U.S. government, and apparently tried to surrender for amnesty to the U.S. government before shit hit the fan in their country.

False. They didn’t offer to hand him over to us. They wanted “proof” and to hand him to another country (not named) who he didn’t attack.

So Trudeau is using a polite generic term for this group in the hopes of getting people out of the country safely (And alive), he is a cuck?

It's called being diplomatic.

Imagine if he called the Taliban what they really are publicly. Good way to get your people out of a potential war zone.

People get triggered by the dumbest shit.

You always have the shittiest takes on here.

<36>

You always have the shittiest takes on here.

<36>

Coming from a guy in a country that had Trump as their chief "diplomat" that really hurts... not

Last I checked Canada doesn't have the military or economic might to force countries or governments to do their bidding.

Is this serious? Throwing acid on little girls faces, raping and treating women like dogs isn't freakish enough for you? Shooting into crowds of people for waving flags doesnt do it for you? Are you trolling, or retarded?

Coming from a guy in a country that had Trump as their chief "diplomat" that really hurts... not

Last I checked Canada doesn't have the military or economic might to force countries or governments to do their bidding.

Bro, if we all pick up our hockey sticks and don our mighty toques we would be unstoppable!

So Trudeau is using a polite generic term for this group in the hopes of getting people out of the country safely (And alive), he is a cuck?

Imagine if he called the Taliban what they really are publicly. Good way to get your people out of a potential war zone.

This actually makes sense.

They also probably feel somewhat of a kinship to those trying to achieve a totalitarian state.

It works on multiple levels.

Is this serious? Throwing acid on little girls faces, raping and treating women like dogs isn't freakish enough for you? Shooting into crowds of people for waving flags doesnt do it for you? Are you trolling, or retarded?

I understand the consequence of bringing civilized ideas into places like America has resulted in a population that believes everything their lying governments feed to them, however:

I don't know that they did that. I've never been there to see it. I understand Sharia Law, though. I understand that it would be an unbearable paradigm to live under for an unruly spirit, leading to hell on earth. I also know that the Taliban was the legitimate government before the war, based on lies, began. We can't sit here and refuse acknowledge the "Other" while telling them that they must acknowledge the "Other" .

The legitimate government in Afghanistan has reclaimed its position and have said they will implement new civil rights which didn't exist before the war. Only time will show how far those promises will be carried out.

I don’t think the taliban give a shit if you refer to them using soft language.
letting a woman speak for Canada isn't going to fly with the talisman.
The taliban won't even acknowledge a female lol.

As far as they are concerned, she should have a face covering on and isn't allowed out without a male chaperone. Women have no rights under their interpretation of sharia law.

I understand the consequence of bringing civilized ideas into places like America has resulted in a population that believes everything their lying governments feed to them, however:

I don't know that they did that. I've never been there to see it. I understand Sharia Law, though. I understand that it would be an unbearable paradigm to live under for an unruly spirit, leading to hell on earth. I also know that the Taliban was the legitimate government before the war, based on lies, began. We can't sit here and refuse acknowledge the "Other" while telling them that they must acknowledge the "Other" .

The legitimate government in Afghanistan has reclaimed its position and have said they will implement new civil rights which didn't exist before the war. Only time will show how far those promises will be carried out.

There are literally dozens of videos of them beheading women in soccer stadiums. The UN wouldn't even deal with them.

Whatever. Their country, their fucked up rules. Just keep that barbaric shit out if our countries.

Nothing that elaborate; it's literally an impromptu Freudian slip by one of his incompetent diversity hires.

Hopefully the rest of Canada does what Nova Scotia did and vote this weakling party out. This party has nothing to do with classic liberal ideals. Trudeau is a true embarrassment to Canadians.
I would hope for it, but wouldn't count on it.

We have some unique issues in nova scotia and The conservative party here were the only party to promise throwing tons of money to fix our shitty healthcare.

Liberals here have been balancing the books for 8 years by cutting healthcare to extreme lows. People are dying in the emergency waiting rooms. People are dying waiting 40 minutes for an ambulance when on a healthy day they could walk to the hospital in 6 minutes. We have a waiting list of like 70000 people who do not have a family doctor, and it's been a 5+ year waiting list for the last 8 years. There is such a lack of manpower and care.

Liberal premier McNeil for 8 years funded all sorts of useless virtue signalling social programs by repeatedly cutting healthcare. When the nurses decided to strike due to horrendous conditions in 2014, he just wrote a law making it illegal for them to strike or to face thousands of dollars in fines a day every day they miss work. Once he needed more cuts, he cut EMT'S and then nursing homes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/8115691/ns-man-diabetes-dies-waiting-for-care/amp/

https://globalnews.ca/news/7730853/halifax-woman-slow-ambulance-response-death-husband/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4346665

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...ter-orders-review-after-man-dies-waiting-for/

They kicked a 19 year old kid with meningitis out of the hospital because they said they could not treat him until a negative covid test came back.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6068149

So yeah, libs cut healthcare to fund SJW bullshit up here. Conservatives hate SJW bullshit and want to spend money on Healthcare. Houston platformed on spending 500m to fix healthcare while Rankin basically wanted to keep mcneils status quo and only did an about face trudeau style flip flop once he realized the polls lied and he wasn't a shoe in to win a majority.

Burrell the NDP leader had no real platform other than "I will throw money at everything! Fuxk the police. Rent control!"

I doubt all of Canada will follow suit, but I can hope. Trudeau with a majority is a disaster for the future of Canada. He's spending 400m dollars A DAY and just printing money every day. Inflation stats from the bank just came in and we are on pace for 4% hike on everything this year.

Back