UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

Underdogs night, calling it now

Hope you're right. My action is a lot on unders for fantasy scores for favorites, so dogs winning (esp Green even if that's unlikely) would be great.

At least 4 events in a row with the fighter with the higher dec rate winning more often then not. I wanna see how long it takes for the opposite to happen because I can't recall who said it but they said fighters who win by finish more often then there opponet wins more often and I completely disagreed and I was right

Charly is such a winner... sheesh !!!
Everyone is always all over Sanko yet she cannot hold a candle near Ms Charly

Did they actually cancel a fight? Or just claim it started a half hour earlier than it actually does?

Did they actually cancel a fight? Or just claim it started a half hour earlier than it actually does?
Gotta get those premature early bird ratings. Tuning in early at work to catch a Pyfer interview... altho glad it was charly on the interview

I was just about to write that the fights were scheduled to start already -what is Anthony Smith doing on my tv?

Calm down you guys chill out you can wait a little before the fights start just sit back drink your diet cokes and Vegan pepperoni pizza and prey u don't lose any bets

JJ is insanely difficult to hold down. Montana might win but shes gonna have to be a dog and win dirty to do so. Im expecting close fight.

Calm down you guys chill out you can wait a little before the fights start just sit back drink your diet cokes and Vegan pepperoni pizza and prey u don't lose any bets

You're supposed to be working LMAO, the fuck you doin' here??

;)

JJ rd 1.

Evidently MDLR fancies herself a kickboxer and not a wrestler now. If she wants to win, she probably should try to take JJ down...

Clean =all JJ. Montana needs to be more aggressive and take lot of risks to win this.

Back