UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

Event is over. Mods should probably close this thread, it's mostly shit talk now.
I would tag a mod but not sure which ones ever even look at this sub haha.

Maybe @HockeyBjj peeks in every now and then?

Event is over. Mods should probably close this thread, it's mostly shit talk now.
I would tag a mod but not sure which ones ever even look at this sub haha.

Maybe @HockeyBjj peeks in every now and then?
i regret engaging with him. im gonna stop replying to these guys. he didn’t get it 3 pages ago and kept it going. i probably am at fault for rebutting over and over.

People doubting @BigNick100 smh

I’ll ad my two cents as far as parlays

a lot of people don’t know how to do it successfully long term, or even understand how a multiplier works That being said there are many ways to be profitable and it can be done
if he’s a good player gd for
him. he called me a liar and started accusing of embellishing and even went far as to say i posted someone else’s stub. which is villainous and antagonist behavior.

i regret engaging with him. im gonna stop replying to these guys. he didn’t get it 3 pages ago and kept it going. i probably am at fault for rebutting over and over.

Nothing wrong with defending yourself imo. Hell, you and I have bickered a bit at times. This seemed to be going nowhere though, sounds like you agree. Better to move on.

Back