Hernadez-Dec
Chiasson-Dec
Cacceres-Dec
Yoder-Dec
Riveria-Dec
De la Rosa-Dec
Ankalev-KO2
Rosenstruck-KO3

anyone know where i can find the full fight?

steve garcia vs ronnie lawence

i found a japanese site but they want to install some player thing i dont want.

DOes showtime show old fights of bellator?

Just install the player, it's just YouKu, perfectly safe

can you link me the japanese site? Your link says not available in my country, really want to watch it

Am I on crack for thinking Rosen should win this fight? He's 11-1 in the UFC with one shadow realm TKO by Ngannou and has what 50+ kickboxing fights? I understand his TKO of Overeem came after a long fight he was losing but these odds seem silly to anyone else? Oh and Gane has fought literally no one.
Gane has fought JDS and Boser and has been cruising with ease during all his fights.
Rozenstruik gets dominated frequently, by JDS, Overeem, and even Albini at some point.

This fight is straightforward: Gane will school Rozenstruik and Rozenstruik will look for the one big shot (likely a counter left).
5 rounds will provide plenty of opportunities for Rozenstruik, who is durable, and Gane is sometimes exposed when he enters boxing range.

fk all in my opinion
Weird since the odds now pretty much say Roberts should've tuned Croom up on the feet, but since he didn't - Caceres will. It's just that the Caceres price tag isnt as high, and its like the numbers are just asking Croom to prove himself a viable submission threat over someone who can get tapped in the same fashion.

I don't trust Croom and Caceres avoiding a sub against a guy who couldnt land a takedown means nothing to me.

Pass.

i removed it, that player is impossible to uninstall and the video dont work.

Let me know if you find a way to watch that fight. I'm not sure it's relevant, as it's from 2016, but I've just finished watching all the Lawrence and Cachero fights I can find and it led me to lay 3U on Lawrence at -150, so would be interested in a fight he lost.

This is a bad matchup for Cachero imo, expect something similar to the Emmers fight with a lot more grappling, and with the same result.

Last edited:
Let me know if you find a way to watch that fight. I'm not sure it's relevant, as it's from 2016, but I've just finished watching all the Lawrence and Cachero fights I can find and it led me to lay 3U on Lawrence, so would be interested in a fight he lost.

This is a bad matchup for Cachero imo, expect something similar to the Emmers fight with a lot more grappling, with the same result.

Look at it from a math perspective Cachero landed 76 significant strikes on Emmers and went the full distance, emmers threw everything at him with the kitchen sink and Cachero did not fold.

Lawence got beat by garcia because he is known to drop his hands when rushing in. He has a similar style to Khabib's younger brother , he uses a lot of kicks and wrestling. He doesn't have the ko power of emmers or Casey to put Cachero away, he also tried lots of sub attempts in his last fight and could not get it, his sub offense wont affect Cachero, as he is an escape artist when it comes to submissions.

This gives both guys a 1 method of victory, lawence has a good chin as he took a hard punch from Garcia and recovered quickly.

Cachero scrambled back to his feet a lot, emmers held him down for a total of 5:47 of ctrl time.

If we are to assume lawence is a better wrestler than emmers or even, the total ground ctrl time will be around 5 mins to 7 mins minimum , as I don't think the skill gap in emmers and lawence isn't that wide.

This gives Cachero a total of 10 mins to 8 mins of standup. If cachero can land 76 strikes on emmers (who is a bettr striker than lawence) he can definetly land higher ss agaisnt lawence. It will be close but I can see cachero squizing a split decision or Lawence getting a split decision.

This gives both fighters a 50/50 chance, a coin flip.

But on resume of wins Cachero has better wins

12-4 Marvin Garcia
nohelian garcia 10-4 (fought in the ufc)

and a 3 round fight with emmers who holds a win on cory sandhagen.

Lawence best wins are
Jose Johnson
11-6
4-1 garret armfield
6-3 mike richettes

So just on paper Cachero is slightly a more proven fighter.

I can see lawence winning with lots of takedowns and ground ctrl. But lack of subs and ko threat and lack of good opp wins makes him a bad favorite in my view, so i'll take the coin flip and go with cachero who is not exceptional in any one area but is a solid mma generalist with good conditioning.

I also think Lawence puts on a fast pace that can tire him out in the later rounds.

Last edited:
Look at it from a math perspective Cachero landed 76 significant strikes on Emmers and went the full distance, emmers threw everything at him with the kitchen sink and Cachero did not fold.

Lawence got beat by garcia because he is known to drop his hands when rushing in. He has a similar style to Khabib's younger brother , he uses a lot of kicks and wrestling. He doesn't have the ko power of emmers or Casey to put Cachero away, he also tried lots of sub attempts in his last fight and could not get it, his sub offense wont affect Cachero, as he is an escape artist when it comes to submissions.

This gives both guys a 1 method of victory, lawence has a good chin as he took a hard punch from Garcia and recovered quickly.

Cachero scrambled back to his feet a lot, emmers held him down for a total of 5:47 of ctrl time.

If we are to assume lawence is a better wrestler than emmers or even, the total ground ctrl time will be around 5 mins to 7 mins minimum , as I don't think the skill gap in emmers and lawence isn't that wide.

This gives Cachero a total of 10 mins to 8 mins of standup. If cachero can land 76 strikes on emmers (who is a bettr striker than lawence) he can definetly land higher ss agaisnt lawence. It will be close but I can see cachero squizing a split decision or Lawence getting a split decision.

This gives both fighters a 50/50 chance, a coin flip.

But on resume of wins Cachero has better wins

12-4 Marvin Garcia
nohelian garcia 10-4 (fought in the ufc)

and a 3 round fight with emmers who holds a win on cory sandhagen.

Lawence best wins are
Jose Johnson
11-6
4-1 garret armfield
6-3 mike richettes

So just on paper Cachero is slightly a more proven fighter.

I can see Lawrence winning with lots of takedowns and ground ctrl. But subs and ko threat and lack of good opp wins makes him a bad favorite in my view, so i'll take the coin flip and go with cachero who is not exceptional in any one area but is a solid mma generalist with good conditioning.

I also think Lawrence puts on a fast pace that can tire him out in the later rounds.

TBH I don't expect Lawrence to get a finish. I am going to put Lawrence by dec as part of a degen parlay leg. He doesn't need a KO/sub, but Cachero does.

Lawrence showed that can utilise TDs throughout the 15 mins and showed excellent transitions (yes, he got tried at the end, but not exhausted, and Cachero will be tired too). I agree he is not much of a sub threat, he just likes to flow from position to position and dominate the ground without being stood back up. Standing, he is a much more diverse striker than Cachero, and he employs the same knees from plum that Emmers used, he also has far better movement, and Cachero wanting to get up close into pocket boxing range will just set him up for TDs and knees. Lawrence has a really slick trip he gets from using the thai plum, and Cachero is not that great at getting back up. The decision is not 50/50, the decision route favours Lawrence by a mile.

Cachero needs a finish, he could get one, but its not a 40% chance that the odds suggest.

TBH I don't expect Lawrence to get a finish. I am going to put Lawrence by dec as part of a degen parlay leg. He doesn't need a KO/sub, but Cachero does.

Lawrence showed that can utilise TDs throughout the 15 mins and showed excellent transitions (yes, he got tried at the end, but not exhausted, and Cachero will be tired too). I agree he is not much of a sub threat, he just likes to flow from position to position and dominate the ground without being stood back up. Standing, he is a much more diverse striker than Cachero, and he employs the same knees from plum that Emmers used, he also has far better movement, and Cachero wanting to get up close into pocket boxing range will just set him up for TDs and knees. Lawrence has a really slick trip he gets from using the thai plum, and Cachero is not that great at getting back up. The decision is not 50/50, the decision route favours Lawrence by a mile.

Cachero needs a finish, he could get one, but its not a 40% chance that the odds suggest.
So how many significant strkes do you think Cachero will land in this fight?

You really believe a 6-1 fighter has better defense than emmers who was 17-5 at the time?

these are the stats in the emmers fight

Stats | UFC (ufcstats.com)

Last edited:
I only watched both mens last fights so far but I think Lawrence vs Cachero could be close. Lawrence looked a little uncomfortable in the stand up on the contender series. If I remember right it seemed like he mainly uses bodylock TD's from the clinch.

If Cachero can stuff a couple TD attempts or avoid the clinch altogether Lawrence might be in trouble. I could see Lawrence winning a decision mainly off control time but his offense seems limited. Cachero didn't seem too impressive but he did defend some of the grappling against Emmers. At dog odds I'd say Cachero definitely has the fight for your money quality though. I feel like he will look for a way to win for the full 15 minutes, not sure if I could say that about Lawrence.

If Vince doesn't get trapped on his back I could see him winning rounds here. Even if he does, the Ketlen vs Yana fight showed control time doesn't count as much without offense. I like Lawrence's top control but he seems pretty green as a fighter. Losing to Steve Garcia is a concern too, I'm looking to fade Gracia against Charles Jourdain coming up too. Right now I like Lawrence's DEC and Cachero +3 1/2 and NSC.

Last edited:
I only watched both mens last fights so far but I think Lawrence vs Cachero could be close. Lawrence looked a little uncomfortable in the stand up on the contender series. If I remember right it seemed like he mainly uses bodylock TD's from the clinch.

If Cachero can stuff a couple TD attempts or avoid the clinch altogether Lawrence might be in trouble. I could see Lawrence winning a decision mainly off control time but his offense seems limited. Cachero didn't seem too impressive but he did defend some of the grappling against Emmers. At dog odds I'd say Cachero definitely has the fight for your money quality though. I feel like he will look for a way to win for the full 15 minutes, not sure if I could say that about Lawrence.

If Vince doesn't get trapped on his back I could see him winning rounds here. Even if he does, the Ketlen vs Yana fight showed control time doesn't count as much without offense. I like Lawrence's top control but he seems pretty green as a fighter. Losing to Steve Garcia is a concern too, I'm looking to fade Gracia against Charles Jourdain coming up too.
You don't fade huge underdogs...

You don't fade huge underdogs...
I do when they get grapple fucked by Luis Pena. Pretty lackluster watching that one live. I'd need more than 2 to 1 to play Gracia, massive holes in his grappling and Jourdain should have the striking advantage as well.

Let me know if you find a way to watch that fight. I'm not sure it's relevant, as it's from 2016, but I've just finished watching all the Lawrence and Cachero fights I can find and it led me to lay 3U on Lawrence at -150, so would be interested in a fight he lost.

This is a bad matchup for Cachero imo, expect something similar to the Emmers fight with a lot more grappling, and with the same result.

I have the same take, lots of clinch knees, takedowns, body work

I do when they get grapple fucked by Luis Pena. Pretty lackluster watching that one live. I'd need more than 2 to 1 to play Gracia, massive holes in his grappling and Jourdain should have the striking advantage as well.
I mean you don't use the word fade for underdogs. You fade favourites

Back