UFC Heavyweight Champ Jon Jones Undergoes Elbow Surgery

I’m waiting on that surgery too, to get my elbows rounded off

I mean I got a couple of lines in and realized it was you whining about you don’t like the guy. Sherdog needs to understand some just are tired of the out of context whining and some actually like him. I SAID by now you either have him as GOAT or you probably wont be convinced. This isn’t your cue to unload your negative Jones baggage. I don’t care about it

You don't care yet you typed half a novella lol.

lmao poor Dallas, that revelation is especially hard after your voice is lower and you've got hair in places you never had hair before.

I made a similar comment before (about being a dumb kid who believed it) and @StonedLemur gave the thoughtful response that we were all dumb kids, the real problem is still thinking it's real as adults

Just lookin out for my people sir ;)

wtf, i thought all he had was a torn pec. now he has elbow and shoulder surgery? when are they going to reattach his pec or whatever happened to stop him from fighting Stipe

They already did the shoulder surgery, and waited 2 months to do the elbow lol.

Looks like the HW division will be on hold for a while, Jones probably will not fight until late 2025, time to recover, time to get into fight shape and time to promote his next fight

so the HW division is foresee-ably stalled for the entire 2024 year. Fucking lame. Assuming Jones comes back against Stipe late 2024, what does that leave Tom to do? what a bunch of BS. Are they going to sit Tom out for all of 2024? Or make him defend the interim? LOL. Or does Jones beat Stipe and then keep fighting? If that is the case, an interim vs title fight won't happen until 2025. If Jones does retire, then Tom doesn't get the real shit until 2025. 2024 is a total bust for HW championship and the division. If I was a HW fighter, I'd be calling this bullshit out non stop. What a fuck up of a situation.
Tom just needs to move on and take fights. As long as he wins he can rightfully call himself the real champ and let Jones sit on the sideline. If he believes in himself that's exactly what he should do and not wait around for a fight that will never happen

1777ce06013b6d22-600x338.gif
main-qimg-f87ec25d4acc0754fe1304ca649a18d1

Is it really strange that a lifelong drug and steroid abuser is falling apart though sir.?
Just as easily could be a side effect of mission work from spreading the word of our good lord Jesus Christ.

Jon as a fighter knew he needed to save his hands, so he must have been knocking on doors with his elbows.
<Y2JSmirk>

@Davidjacksonjones

Back