UFC on ESPN 3 Jacare vs Hermansson

where do you get under 1 minute for hardy? That's real value considering he's one 5/7 fights in under 1 minute. Maybe he's more cautious about gassing out but I don't think so against this opponent.

Betsafe has them for every fight

A lot of discussion about Sandhagen - Lineker fight, many have Lineker as a winner, it will be very interesting from a technical standpoint. I will watch this fight over and over to learn. I can tell from experience that the style of Sandhagen will probably be very hard for Lineker. I am built as Lineker and usually angle off before my counters or combinations. This is actually pretty easy if, please read again, if the opponent has a low output. Sandhagen throws and lands 8.89 sig.strikes/min, this means that in order for Lineker to win on points he probably have too get Sandhagens respect with firepower, this can absolutely happen and happens a lot but Sandhagen feels like an animal and you can really see in his balance and distance that he is a good striker. A lot of times you angle of and counter the taller striker very nice and it looks great, but then you get taged by a 1-2 down the pipe or a knee in the middle. Of course Lineker kan keep the pressure and win by octagoncontrol or stoppade, but I would favor him a lot more if he mixed in some takedowns when the opponent throws those extra punches after Lineker thinks the exchange is "done" and looking to reset. Just a point to maybe think about if you going big on Lineker. Sorry for my bad english, this took about 30 min to write and probably has errors everywhere, but this is a great way to learn. If anyone here are interested to go very very deep in a technical standpoint on this or another fight, feel free to send a PM or if you're a experienced striker I would love to read you're thoughts on this fight, but maybe in PM so we don't go to deep in this thread.
you being a similar size to lineker has nothing to do with this fight lol. He is a pro fighter and 7-1 in last 8 only loss to dillashaw.

Myself included. But the pressure is still all on jacare. Jack is in the win-null situation.

Wrong. This fight means everything to Jack. This is the fight that tells him if he belongs with the elite of the division. It's a question that is finally going to be answered to him & everyone who is watching. I can't say it enough. This fight means everything to Jack.

Last edited:
I will go with Lineker and Jack in a parlay. Jack Has a REAL chance to win it because he Has better cardio and its a 5 round fight plus Jacare isnt respecting him

you being a similar size to lineker has nothing to do with this fight lol. He is a pro fighter and 7-1 in last 8 only loss to dillashaw.

Ok, maybe you are right. Thought I brought some valid points that maybe not everyone think about, since we are similar size and I've been sparring guys tall like Sandhagen for over a decade. Ofcourse Lineker is Lineker and he knows it all and I agree with him being the favorite, sorry if I sounded arrogant and you are right, for the fight itself it doesn't matter. But for the fight capping I actually think it matters, thats why I wanted to get in a deep technical standpoint in PM with a experienced striker. Maybe that guy is you? Maybe my post fits better in another forum or in a technical discussion. Who do you got in this fight and why? Looking forward to your opinion. Thanks in advance sir.

Pull your money and go to Bookmaker or somewhere e

Wrong. This fight means everything to Jack. This is the fight that tells him if he belongs with the elite of the division. It's a question that is finally going to be answered to him & everyone who is watching. I can't say it enough. This fight means everything to Jack.
Meaningless gut takes from weigh-ins:
-He may well dive head first into the alligator's mouth, he may well get smoked, but this fight means everything to Jack and this fight means very little to Jacare. We'll see....
{<huh}

Still have no idea how to play the Miller fight... I considered Gonzalez but he looks to have some real durability issues. Anyone want to clue me in?

Still have no idea how to play the Miller fight... I considered Gonzalez but he looks to have some real durability issues. Anyone want to clue me in?
Thought Gonzalez looked pretty durable taking absolute haymakers from GG. And he gave as good as he got in there too. Fight feels a little coin-flippy so going between 1-2u on the dog is a decent play. I also couldn't resist Gonzalez by sub at +1092, which is sitting at +805 now.

I’m a big fan of Jim Miller, but I’ve got Gonzalez too. I think Miller has a legit shot early on, but if he doesn’t get that finish I expect Gonzalez’ size to wear him down on the way to finding a finish of his own.

Thought Gonzalez looked pretty durable taking absolute haymakers from GG. And he gave as good as he got in there too. Fight feels a little coin-flippy so going between 1-2u on the dog is a decent play. I also couldn't resist Gonzalez by sub at +1092, which is sitting at +805 now.

Tailing you for 5 on that sub prop. Also will be on Gonzalez small, I like his size, youth advantage and relative freshness.

Alright im back with concrete plays.

Played Jacare and Hardy before the odds dropped, happy with that.

Second play is Lineker and Roberts. There is a bit of a 50/50 feeling about the Lineker fight, but Im trusting my gut feeling and tape.
Gifford has holes everywhere.

Mcgee v Lima, Hill, and Esparza fights all go the distance is third play.

Rest I will live bet. Like small bets on Gonzales, Arlovski fight going the distance has value. Cutelaba fight is now a hard pass.

I feel square playing Hardy but it feels like the right side considering the level of his opposition. At least Crowder had fundamentally decent movement with his feet...

Alright im back with concrete plays.

Played Jacare and Hardy before the odds dropped, happy with that.

Second play is Lineker and Roberts. There is a bit of a 50/50 feeling about the Lineker fight, but Im trusting my gut feeling and tape.
Gifford has holes everywhere.

Mcgee v Lima, Hill, and Esparza fights all go the distance is third play.

Rest I will live bet. Like small bets on Gonzales, Arlovski fight going the distance has value. Cutelaba fight is now a hard pass.
You think Gifford survives 3 rounds? Roberts by decision @+333 seems nice.

Long shot parlay of the week... Hardy Round 1/Souza/Gonzalez/Lineker wins inside distance

8 dollars wins you something like 106 back. Should be fun!

I’m a big fan of Jim Miller, but I’ve got Gonzalez too. I think Miller has a legit shot early on, but if he doesn’t get that finish I expect Gonzalez’ size to wear him down on the way to finding a finish of his own.

I'm a huge fan of Miller too. For a long time. A REALLY long time. In other words, there is not much tread left on his tires.

Betting guys with this amount of mileage? Okay, maybe. In the right situation. Paying juice on him? Hell no.

I hope Miller wins but I cannot imagine betting him as a favorite here. Gonzalez is no world beater but he's not garbage either.

I'm a huge fan of Miller too. For a long time. A REALLY long time. In other words, there is not much tread left on his tires.

Betting guys with this amount of mileage? Okay, maybe. In the right situation. Paying juice on him? Hell no.

I hope Miller wins but I cannot imagine betting him as a favorite here. Gonzalez is no world beater but he's not garbage either.

How do you see the fight playing out? Gonzalez has never been to a decision... do you think that trend continues?

Back