UFC Vegas 62: Grasso vs. Araujo, Sat, Oct 15

Main play for me is 260 to win 200 on Wright/Dusko under 1.5. And some minor other bets. Super small stake for this card, just don't see anything interesting to play.

R2 to start in Jackson vs Rod +165

get the fuck outta here. I'm taking that. Big height and reach for Mike and Mike is better than the competition Rodriguez has beaten so far
I'll give it a shot, too. $50.00 for $82.50

If Martinez finishes him, I'll reassess Martinez I guess. He seems to always fight safe, looks to just outpoint guys instead of hurt them. Stylistically a way different fight obviously but Cub did school on Kron when Kron was coming off an easy sub win over Caceras (who went on to win 5 straight after losing to Kron). Cub isn't in his prime, no question. It's why I have no desire to bet him here. If the line was evens or Martinez was -125 or something I'd maybe be on him. But not at close to -200.

Begin your reassessment

Begin your reassessment

Yep he looked good. Stuck in the pocket more than I can remember seeing him do it. His talent wasn't in question, but him showing some killer instinct had been lacking. Good performance by him vs a capable (if past his prime) vet.

Back