UFC Vegas 67: Gastelum vs. Imavov, January 14

Things just got interesting... Bellator and UFC are on the same day, and Bellator actually has a better card on paper. What's more, the Bellator main card is only 3 fights and starts at 6pm PST, while the UFC main card is listed to start at a weird time of 10pm PST (the UFC can update their website at any time, but the super late start time would make perfect sense, as this is essentially an Asia card that's taking place in Las Vegas, so the UFC is essentially catering to both the American and Asian market at the same time).

Bellator: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellator_290#Fight_card
UFC: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_Fight_Night:_Lewis_vs._Spivak#Fight_card

If I see any good spots to bet on Bellator when the lines are released, then I'll try to buy a last minute ticket to Vegas for February 4 if the tickets are still cheap -- I just gotta hope the lines get released on BFO at a reasonable time.

How juiced will Fedor/Bader u1.5 be?? I don't know enough about the rest of the Bellator card to really have any leans. I may tail some spots here if people make strong cases and I can watch a little tape.

If you ever want to try some bomb filipino food, got to Full house BBQ in LV. Not really near the strip but if you're driving, it's real close.

I was in vegas for two weeks for ADCC and Bad bunny in September so I burned out haha.
Some of the best food I've ever had in Vegas required a little drive. Lotus of Siam is in a nasty strip mall that looks like somewhere you'd go to score some crack. Phenomenal food though. Pasta Mia and Roma Deli don't look like much but both have solid Italian food and are popular amongst gamblers of all sorts.

I'll have to check that Full House BBQ place out.

How juiced will Fedor/Bader u1.5 be?? I don't know enough about the rest of the Bellator card to really have any leans. I may tail some spots here if people make strong cases and I can watch a little tape.
Not sure about the U1.5 for the Bader/Fedor fight, but I'd feel okay paying -180 on it.

The big problem with this Bellator card is that there are a lot of Russians on it, and I'm unfamiliar with most of the Russian fighters in Bellator.

I'm waiting to see the lines for the following fights:

Chris Gonzalez vs. Max Rohskopf
Karl Albrektsson vs. Grant Neal
Alejandra Lara vs. Diana Avsaragova
Darrion Caldwell vs. Nikita Mikhailov
Jornel Lugo vs. Jaylon Bates

Some of the best food I've ever had in Vegas required a little drive. Lotus of Siam is in a nasty strip mall that looks like somewhere you'd go to score some crack. Phenomenal food though. Pasta Mia and Roma Deli don't look like much but both have solid Italian food and are popular amongst gamblers of all sorts.

I'll have to check that Full House BBQ place out.
Here are some of my favorite restaurants in Las Vegas:

Downtown: Andiamo (a steakhouse inside of The D hotel)
Art's District: Esther's Kitchen
Strip: Javier's (an upscale Mexican restaurant inside of Aria hotel)
Strip: Tacos El Gordo (the most popular taco spot in Las Vegas, across from Resorts World hotel)

There are many good restaurants in Las Vegas, whether it's on the strip, Downtown, or in other areas. Every time I land in Vegas, I check into my hotel and go Downtown to eat at Andiamo and get my $50 match-play from The D for flying on Southwest Airlines.

I'm in Perth if anyone is coming over for the card next month? I know Steve is but the rest of you guys it is a huge trip.

I'm in Vegas next January or Feb for some medical conference so hoping it ties in nicely with a decent card. Would be great to have a Sherbro meetup....
Im coming to the Perth card. Never been to Perth weirdly. Get in Friday arvo from Adelaide, leave Monday. Going to try go red hot chilli peppers at Optus after the fight card...

Any good spots we should hit friday/Saturday?

Im coming to the Perth card. Never been to Perth weirdly. Get in Friday arvo from Adelaide, leave Monday. Going to try go red hot chilli peppers at Optus after the fight card...

you boys have any luck with tickets @Mcgregorian ? I looked like a month ago could not find shit even though i was signed up for early release.

you boys have any luck with tickets @Mcgregorian ? I looked like a month ago could not find shit even though i was signed up for early release.
Yeah im coming over with 6 mates. Got tickets for 220ish each, all sitting together. Maybe we got lucky?

Flights were the killer, paid about a grand return from Adelaide. Madness

Yeah im coming over with 6 mates. Got tickets for 220ish each, all sitting together. Maybe we got lucky?

Flights were the killer, paid about a grand return from Adelaide. Madness
fuck me that does sound lucky, and super cheap as well. Damn maybe i just missed out relying on them to send me early access

Same. I had no issues getting tickets last time but this time they went straight away. Confident I will get some a day or two before when people pull out of going

The Crown on a Friday or Saturday night is always fun and there's some decent bars there now.

In Perth head to Northbridge for decent bars and nightlife....

fuck me that does sound lucky, and super cheap as well. Damn maybe i just missed out relying on them to send me early access
Something will pop up on gumtree or whatever. Especially if you're coming by yourself, get a ticket easily

Something will pop up on gumtree or whatever. Especially if you're coming by yourself, get a ticket easily
Let's hope so. I tried Via GoGo nothing was there. Il keep looking closer to the date

Let's hope so. I tried Via GoGo nothing was there. Il keep looking closer to the date
Viagogo is awful and extortionate pricing. FB and gumtree im sure will have a single ticket pop up though

Viagogo is awful and extortionate pricing. FB and gumtree im sure will have a single ticket pop up though
I only used them once and it was to get me and my friend Tomorrowland tickets 5+ years ago haha.

Will keen an eye out

Strickland (go the distance: yes)
Jackson (go the distance: yes)
Soriano (go the distance: no)
Pennington (go the distance: yes)
Umar (go the distance: no)
Ribeiro (go the distance: no)
Rebecki (go the distance: no)
Basharat (go the distance: yes)
Hernandez (go the distance: yes)
Dulgarian (go the distance: no)
Johnson (go the distance: yes)
Cachoeira (go the distance: yes)

Parlay:
Soriano ML - Umar by ko/tko/submission - Rebecki by ko/tko/submission - Cachoeira win by decision

Last edited:
Is Megapari legit?
Not so much, a Russian bookmaker based on 1xbet, pretty much known as scam. But you take your payments on seconds until you got attention, then they want a selfie with their e-mail screen behind with an id card on your face.

After that they cut your odds %40 ...

Last edited:
Back