With the coronavirus in mind, will you continue to roll?

i hate the office so that was funny

i hate these know it all experts on coronavirus
nobody know wtf is going to happen whats going on. i know my family has lost over 100k in stocks and people are going insane. thats it

dunno what people are talking about or what this thread is about but fuck anime fans
true bjj is strange now it use to be more tough guys now it seems the community is mostly anime fans making weird weeby bjj art i notice this started to happen around 2012 when oss became a new saying bjj guys started to use

i hate the office so that was funny

i hate these know it all experts on coronavirus
nobody know wtf is going to happen whats going on. i know my family has lost over 100k in stocks and people are going insane. thats it
No one knows for sure but a lot of good guesses come down to simple math equations that a fair amount of people had figured out back in January

guesses are just guesses

the scary part about the coronavlrus is everyone just seems to be making guesses
fear of the unknown

Really?
Do you know that enough companies cancelled contracts to serve public events etc.
Some avio companies are about personnel reduction and tourism, hospitility industry too, plus all these mass events.
Mainly easily repleacable personnel there are young people.
With nice looking faces in photos on their CVs.
& One from companies is going to fire 250 employees, from them 210 are <35 with nice looking faces. Yes, at least half with degree too.

With reduction avio companies too at first are looking at stewards not certified and licenced experienced pilots for example.
Because they are able easily to get new steward from dreamer during 6 moths but for certified and licensed 1 st pilot there more than 6 years to learn …………

--
Plus all this mesh with trade market etc.
Definitely, when 2008 th crisis was going around, young people with nice looking faces had " plenty of jobs ".
Yes, of those that are harshly effected most are elderly, or have another pre-existing conditions.

Way to take my whole post on a context

Yes, of those that are harshly effected most are elderly, or have another pre-existing conditions.
Of course.

Way to take my whole post on a context
Nope.
You think just about ilnesses, do you think that employment will rise due to these viruses ?
-
Really all young people might calm yourself, be happy etc.
Will see next month employment numbers.

I closed my clubs today in Auckland.
New Zealand.
Stay safe everyone.

Of course.

Nope.
You think just about ilnesses, do you think that employment will rise due to these viruses ?
-
Really all young people might calm yourself, be happy etc.
Will see next month employment numbers.
What are you talking about....

My post was in the context of the conversation.

Most young people will be ok , the scary part is over taxing our heathcare system.

If you want to talk about businesses then yes this will have a huge effect on our economy.

Plan too buy a mat when I rent a new place and get someone to drill?

If you want to talk about businesses then yes this will have a huge effect on our economy.[
I do know pretty well.
----
start to lay off some ppl tomorrow.

i've been saying this for a while now. at the time when the first cases were confirmed in NYC, the US was performing literally 8 tests a day. when a place with new york's population density gets his by something like this and you aren't performing massive testing and isolation, it goes completely unleashed. it is unfortunately far too late now, the US is heading towards a surge that will cripple the healthcare system and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it anymore.

stay home and make sure the older people you know - parents, grandparents - stay home too. you need to stay safe and make sure you don't need medical attention regarding anything, not just this piece of shit virus, because very soon the hospitals will be completely swamped and won't be available to anyone.
This is basically it : it's the current situation.
- There's people who realize it, and people who don't realize it.

It's already very likely gone too far to stop it, unfortunately the USA reaction was too slow, they did not have enough testing kits, many people who said they had all the symptoms and wanted to be tested simply WEREN'T tested because not enough testing kits. So the horse really is long gone out of the stable here.

All the numbers indicate that this is going to go on probably most of 2020, and like randomg1t said, it's more a matter of the healthcare system just being crushed than it being 'everyone will die'. They won't : probably 98% of people will live BUT it's going to destroy a lot of people's lifestyle for a long time, and massively damage the economy unfortunately.
People who are denying Reality or attempting to come up with some massive globally-orchestrated leftwing-conspiracy theory are quite delusional and desperate.

*The virus doesn't care how you vote, it'll take all-comers equally*.

I mean....no restaurants open in NYC?? (apart from take-out and delivery) That in itself is a huge huge deal for that city and is indicative of the scale of the problem.

I see you're a disgusting liberal that gets scared easily like a sheep listening to too many fake news. LOL

So anyone that disagrees with you is a fake news libtard?

This is really moronic.

Being conservative or liberal to has nothing to do with working together to slow the spread of a dangerous epidemic.

You think a virus cares who it affects?

They won't : probably 98% of people will live BUT it's going to destroy a lot of people's lifestyle for a long time, and massively damage the economy unfortunately.

BJJ is a huge part of my social life. I'm moving to a new city for a job. Being forced to work remotely there and not be able to train sucks super hard.

i want to know if the yellow carded moron deleted his own posts or did someone do it for him?

i want to know if the yellow carded moron deleted his own posts or did someone do it for him?
you mean the Sherdog resident IdiotOfTheMonth KenPeters8 ?? I don't know but i'm thinking his utter stupidity and inflammatory ridiculous statements probably got him one complaint too many and a mod cleaned it up. Just my guess.

ps. Hey Kenpeters8..... the plural of "sheep" is still "sheep" (not "sheeps").
and Panick is actually spelled "Panic". Shame you dropped out of school aged 9.

I've been out for an injury but might have been coming back around now if it wasn't for the virus. Gonna take another couple months it looks like

My gym is still open. Are your gyms closed or open?

Is it irresponsible for me to go train? I got a strange look from my roomate when I came home in my gi.

My coach bought one of those hand held temperature readers and scanned everyone before they stepped on the mats lol.

Back