Dern vs Yan pbp

Draw is possible but I think the escape and throwing shots at the end there might save her from a 10-8.

Draw at best for Dern, Yan 3-2 otherwise.

That could be 10-8 for Dern which would make it a draw.

Not sure if I should be impressed by Yan or disappointed by Dern...

Personally thought it was a draw but not too mad yan got the nod. Dern had her chances and couldn’t get it done.

There go all my profits for the week.
Live by the props die by the props I guess

I was going to hedge with yan decision but decided not to. Was hoping to get some crazy number live but the highest I saw yan get was +275

I lost a bit on that last one. I was tempted to livebet heavy on Yan, but decided against it. (byt the time I got back it was -275 for Yan). I learned my mistake from Usman/Edward 2. I'm not taking heavy bad odds risks again haha.

Right decision, I think she deserved that and a draw would have been a bit lucky for Dern as a whole.

Nicely done any Yan backers - congrats.

Hope you guys all did well tonight. I've not really learnt my lesson over the past 3-5 years and stopped mostly betting props.

Also thinking my overall reads just aren't as good anymore now that the overall level of competition has increased significantly and my overall knowledge of a lot of the fighters isn't as good as it was in the 00/10s. Might have to start either drastically reducing the fights I bet on and sticking to SU and over/unders only or knocking it on the head and just stick to betting soccer.

Right decision, I think she deserved that and a draw would have been a bit lucky for Dern as a whole.

Nicely done any Yan backers - congrats.

Hope you guys all did well tonight. I've not really learnt my lesson over the past 3-5 years and stopped mostly betting props.

Also thinking my overall reads just aren't as good anymore now that the overall level of competition has increased significantly and my overall knowledge of a lot of the fighters isn't as good as it was in the 00/10s. Might have to start either drastically reducing the fights I bet on and sticking to SU and over/unders only or knocking it on the head and just stick to betting soccer.

I don’t see how anyone could not give Dern the last round 10-8 especially with the new scoring system where judges are supposed to be more liberal with giving 10-8’s. Probably had a lot to do with Castillo and Faber screaming the entire fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back