Jared Cannonier Open to No. 1 Contender Fight Against Khamzat Chimaev

Who wins if they fight?

• Total voters
Or people just wanna see him fight an actual middleweight who's had time to train
He's done that and KO'ed them in 1 punch lol

He tried to fight pullout Paula but that guy did what he does best, not fight

He's done that and KO'ed them in 1 punch lol

He tried to fight pullout Paula but that guy did what he does best, not fight
Well if he KO'd Meerschaert 3 years ago then he definitely deserves a title shot

Khamzat is following the Colby plan. Beat someone who is not relevant in the division, then sit around for 2 years waiting on a title shot.

Well if he KO'd Meerschaert 3 years ago then he definitely deserves a title shot
More wins than Pereira has at HW and people are clamoring for him to get a titleshot.

Cannonier will be too big and too strong to bully. Khamzat gets shook after having his TD's stuffed then gets slept by a proper middleweight.
Yeah the guy who has been taken down by 3 of the last 4 MWs who fought him is gonna stuff all Khamzat's TDs......

Cannonier lost badly to Israel, he just stood there.
He lost to Strickland, like it or not, he hit air for 25 minutes.
He beat Vettori who has a shitty striking.

Yeah, give him a title shot.

And Chimaev is a disappointment. Going 3-0 in a short interval and then stopped fighting or fighting very rarely.

Meanwhile, Allen is 6-0 with 5 submissions.

Jared deserves ts actually. He has win over DeSean (even though he should lose), than win over Vettori. He's the only top 5 mw coming off a win. Izzy and Khamzat don't deserve title fight

Cannonier lost badly to Israel, he just stood there.
He lost to Strickland, like it or not, he hit air for 25 minutes.
He beat Vettori who has a shitty striking.

Yeah, give him a title shot.

And Chimaev is a disappointment. Going 3-0 in a short interval and then stopped fighting or fighting very rarely.

Meanwhile, Allen is 6-0 with 5 submissions.
Most media scorecards had Cannonier beating Strickland and Izzy isn't champion anymore. Cannonier has 2 back to back top 5 wins, Allen I don't think has a top 10 win yet.

Jared deserves ts actually. He has win over DeSean (even though he should lose), than win over Vettori. He's the only top 5 mw coming off a win. Izzy and Khamzat don't deserve title fight
Most media scorecards had Cannonier winning that fight.

More wins than Pereira has at HW and people are clamoring for him to get a titleshot.
I love how you and other Khazmat people keep comparing him to guys like Alex and Volk, who have literal titles lmao.

Khazmat isn't a champion, and Alex fighting Aspinal is not a title shot - Aspinal is not the champion. That isn't even to mention that it's for 300 as a special event, no one wants to see that fight outside of that specific circumstance.

My mind is blown that people are so blinded by their bias that they are actually arguing that khazmat is too important to beat a middleweight to get a middleweight title shot.

Last edited:
I love how you and other Khazmat people keep comparing him to guys like Alex and Volk, who have literal titles lmao.

Khazmat isn't a champion, and Alex fighting Aspinal is not a title shot - Aspinal is not the champion. That isn't even to mention that it's for 300 as a special event, no one wants to see that fight outside of that specific circumstance.

My mind is blown that people are so blinded by their bias that they are actually arguing that khazmat is too important to beat a middleweight to get a middleweight title shot.
Anyone who thinks having a titleshot in a weightclass above on the premise you have a title a weightclass below will never be someone I take seriously.

My mind is blown that you can defend such lunacy.

For the record I will explain to you as I do every other sherdogger that is illiterate. Khamzat doesn't deserve a MW titleshot. LO FUCKING L if you are trying to sell me Alex Pereira deserves a HW titleshot. He didn't even deserve the LHW titleshot ffs. He factually deserves a HW titleshot less than Khamzat deserves a MW titleshot though. That's 100% for sure. The only biased one is people like you trying to sell me Alex Pereira deserves a HW titleshot versus Khamzat deserving a MW titleshot.

Back