Khamzat Chimaev Unhappy With Dana White for Not Delivering Promised Title Shot

Tbh losing to burns and usman shouldn’t warrant you a title shot.

Khamzat can't get Izzy to fight him, can't get Dricus to fight him, can't get Pullout Paula to fight him, can't get Sean to fight him so he's literally gonna have to fight some fringe top10 and get no credit when he beats them for whatever excuse the whiners pull from their hat this time when he wins.

"If you promised me something, you have to answer for your words. I’m the guy who always answers for my words"

Says the guy who blew a main event because he didn't honor his contract.

how he does not deserve jj got his tite fight iin hw with out fighing anybody beforre the champion fight
You mean jj the champion? That long time champ and goat-fighter? In a world where there is much precedent for champions or champ level fighters who didn't lose their belt can move up to fight? Especially when it's a vacant title, where the criteria for a challenger is lowered?

Khamzat has no divisional relevance, nor career merit to cash in on

So, the guy that looks like cant fight in the US is mad because they havent given him a title shot at a division where he only has 1 win and that guy is 10-9 in the UFC?? His other "MW" win is a WW that fought him on short notice and still put up a fight, had the fight be for 5 rounds probably beats him, is this guy upset cause he didnt got the title shot? LOL.

Could he fight in Canada tho? IF the US does not give him a visa because of his relationships with some characters, is ok for them (UFC) to work with him only cause it doesnt happen in the US? Would Canada accept him to fight there?

You mean jj the champion? That long time champ and goat-fighter? In a world where there is much precedent for champions or champ level fighters who didn't lose their belt can move up to fight? Especially when it's a vacant title, where the criteria for a challenger is lowered?

Khamzat has no divisional relevance, nor career merit to cash in on
he was not champion of anything or goat of anything in HW before that fight

Maybe in the USA it’s a different mentality.
Yes but honestly Dana is a special case.

But he knows hes nowhere near worthy of a MW title shot.

So, the guy that looks like cant fight in the US is mad because they havent given him a title shot at a division where he only has 1 win and that guy is 10-9 in the UFC?? His other "MW" win is a WW that fought him on short notice and still put up a fight, had the fight be for 5 rounds probably beats him, is this guy upset cause he didnt got the title shot? LOL.

Could he fight in Canada tho? IF the US does not give him a visa because of his relationships with some characters, is ok for them (UFC) to work with him only cause it doesnt happen in the US? Would Canada accept him to fight there?

Canada will let him in, if he can pass off as a Tim Hortons employee

So now Khamzat's mad because Dana didn't promise him something? Now he knows what it feels like to be on the receiving end of a backstab. Like when he promised he'd make weight by signing the contract, just to be extremely overweight. Being overweight is unprofessional enough, but to be on the scale and say crap like, "Not that bad" with a smile on your face like you could care less? Dude's unreliable and only sees two-way streets in one direction. Hopefully behind the scenes when Dana issues the title shot to someone else, he looks at Khamzat and laughs in his face and says, "Not that bad".

I'm sick of hearing about this guy now, everywhere i go theres some little twerpy tweet from this guy. Shut up and fight already. if this was Ultimate Tweeting Championship, dude would be the champ in all the classes. even the womens.

This guy barely fights but demands for Title shots left and right. If he ever gets the title he's going to be the biggest diva ever picking and choosing his opponents and only fighting once a year. I really don't know why everyone is in a rush for him to get the belt so he can just hold up the division.

This guy barely fights but demands for Title shots left and right. If he ever gets the title he's going to be the biggest diva ever picking and choosing his opponents and only fighting once a year. I really don't know why everyone is in a rush for him to get the belt so he can just hold up the division.

Yea he's way to inactive. I have no interest in him being a champ.

Should Khamzat be the next title challenger?

fqMghpO.gif

Back