UFC Fight Night 184: Holloway vs Kattar

Condit vs Brown is a clear pass imo. Maybe some peanuts on condit by ko but not much else.

Buckley should handle dechirico quite easily too. Buckley is overrated but dechirico isn't good. He's parlay material.

Pd: my bookie just released lines for the next 6 events. Have vieira (vs fluffy) and brady (vs Matthews) on a double parlay and i really like it. Frankie is a big dog against sandhagen and it is tempting me but im a frankie fanboy so im biased af. He did win me money against munhoz but it was a very close fight, to say the least. Stylistically, he should be able to wrestle sandhagen's ass but father time is unbeaten, and cory is long and crafty. I'll think about it.

Last edited:
Yeah totally agree that Brown looks more shot than Condit. He lost a lot of what made him so great. He still almost KO'd Baeza though which is quite an accomplishment.
Between all the injuries and damage I have to doubt Browns conditioning too. He had his moments in the Baeza fight but Miguel was hurting him with almost every shot. I don't think Baeza's chin is one of his strengths either, he was hurt several times in his contender series fight.

Omari is out, fuckkkkk

That was the strongest lean I've had in a while. +130 was a steal

stumbled across Max and O2.5 on my bookie at plus money.. gold mine in my opinion.

Last 13 fights, he only has 1 fight under the 2.5 mark, which was a freak neck injury over Olivera in 2015.

Kattar is very durable, Max is more patient now and I think he will be a lot more measured against Kattar who has good power.

stumbled across Max and O2.5 on my bookie at plus money.. gold mine in my opinion.

Last 13 fights, he only has 1 fight under the 2.5 mark, which was a freak neck injury over Olivera in 2015.

Kattar is very durable, Max is more patient now and I think he will be a lot more measured against Kattar who has good power.

Damn that's a nice bet. I wish I had that as an option.

I have a hard time even following what the actual card is going to be. I pretty much wait until Friday now.

Not sure how to read Imavov vs Hawes but I think Imavov has value as a slight dog. Hawes path to victory is either his power or his wrestling, but Imavov is probably the better striker and is active enough in scrambling+throwing subs that he could deal with a wrestling gameplan. Hawes last opponent and his DWCS win were both pretty low level and that's not enough for me to forget Marquez destroying him.

Under 2.5 is the play for me at + money.

Browns last 5 went under 2.5 rounds, Condits last 3/5 went under 2.5.

Condit went from being the natural born killa to the natural born barista.

<{Red Card}>
Brown sells coffee also lol

Damn that's a nice bet. I wish I had that as an option.
They were reviewing my second bet, accepted it after ages and it automatically dropped to 1.80. Would of added 3 or 4 units on otherwise.

Not sure how to read Imavov vs Hawes but I think Imavov has value as a slight dog. Hawes path to victory is either his power or his wrestling, but Imavov is probably the better striker and is active enough in scrambling+throwing subs that he could deal with a wrestling gameplan. Hawes last opponent and his DWCS win were both pretty low level and that's not enough for me to forget Marquez destroying him.
For me its 50/50
Hawes first round ko or Imavov win.
If Hawes had better cardio than I would bet him but he is ko r1 or bust.

For me its 50/50
Hawes first round ko or Imavov win.
If Hawes had better cardio than I would bet him but he is ko r1 or bust.
Eh, to say Hawes ko r1 or bust is a horrible way to look at this fight. I'm betting Hawes here at -130, and will be ready to pounce on Imavov live to hedge slightly if the fight looks like it will go 2 and 3. But I think Hawes can win decision. Imavov last win against a fighter I honestly don't think is any good really. Jordan Williams to Hawes is literally fighting a guy weighing in at least 15 pounds heavier on fight night and even more power per pound. He got clipped by Williams, Hawes will do more damage. And if fatigued. Could have enough wrestling to control round 2 or 3. Think it's way more than 50/50 and way way way more than just a round 1 KO or bust type of fight

Eh, to say Hawes ko r1 or bust is a horrible way to look at this fight. I'm betting Hawes here at -130, and will be ready to pounce on Imavov live to hedge slightly if the fight looks like it will go 2 and 3. But I think Hawes can win decision. Imavov last win against a fighter I honestly don't think is any good really. Jordan Williams to Hawes is literally fighting a guy weighing in at least 15 pounds heavier on fight night and even more power per pound. He got clipped by Williams, Hawes will do more damage. And if fatigued. Could have enough wrestling to control round 2 or 3. Think it's way more than 50/50 and way way way more than just a round 1 KO or bust type of fight
Lol you write Imavovs last opponent wasnt good so this Australian bum Jacob Malcoun who fought Hawes is better than Jordan yes?
<YeahOKJen>

Imavov last win against a fighter I honestly don't think is any good really. Jordan Williams to Hawes is literally fighting a guy weighing in at least 15 pounds heavier on fight night and even more power per pound. He got clipped by Williams, Hawes will do more damage. And if fatigued. Could have enough wrestling to control round 2 or 3. Think it's way more than 50/50 and way way way more than just a round 1 KO or bust type of fight

Lol if we're gonna look at their prior comp though, Jordan Williams is probably better than anyone Hawes has ever beaten. Half of Imavov's opponents are. Hawes has been a can crusher in and out of the UFC.

I do think it's close to a 50/50 but Imavov is just the more skilled fighter on the feet. He's more likely to clip Hawes, Hawes is just more likely to sleep someone if he clips them. But I think Imavov can take a shot okay.

Back