• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC Fight night Dawson vs Green PBP

All the line flips for this event were dumb. Must be Drake moving these lines.

Going against the grain here. Both got their chins cracked in their previous fights but are historically durable

Dober/Glenn o2.5 +190

Smaller play. Don’t feel too great about it
That is a bit risky, but possible.
I might take a sprinkle at O1.5 myself.

They were just talking about Oleg Taktarov! I got to roll with him once forever ago (okay maybe like 13-14 years ago or so) when he came to our gym. The owner/head coach at our gym had cornered him years before in Japan and Oleg was in our area and stopped by. Messed around on the mat with a few of us. He was done fighting at that point, but not by much. (Think he maybe had his last fight a year or 2 earlier). Dude was INSANELY strong. Like...squeeze you until your eyeballs pop out of your skull kind of strong. But man what a nice guy. Stayed and yapped with us for awhile before he and Ron (owner) left.

Then I see him in movies and shit later on LOL, surreal.

looks like a fight were we see Dober reddem himself. Glenn coming off a ko loss and now facing a power hitter. screams ko 1-2

Got money on Glenn. Underdog city 2nite

Going against the grain here. Both got their chins cracked in their previous fights but are historically durable

Dober/Glenn o2.5 +190

I have Dober under FS in one lineup on UD so that would be cool by me.

Dober/Glenn o2.5 +190

L

That took a hell of a lot from one of the most powerful punchers @ LW to stop Glenn. I still dont know how the fuck Giagos put him out like that.

Dober ML cashes, but the payout was terrible.
Glad I didn't bother betting on the O1.5
That glove grab was stupid. At least the ref did a proper job of stopping it at the right time.

Dober has really good hands. Glenn stiff as hell, but Dober's accuracy really is good when he uses feints to get a reaction.

Pulling for Buckley ML on the next one.

Buckley o36.5ss fantasy purposes
Morono ml +170
Morono +3.5 +100
Morono r3 +1600

Don’t feel as good as I did as I made them but it is what it is

Buckley o36.5ss fantasy purposes
Morono ml +170
Morono +3.5 +100
Morono r3 +1600

Don’t feel as good as I did as I made them but it is what it is
You were thinking that Morono picks up as the fight goes on?

Morono looks a bit leaner than before?

Buckley full on spaz mode to start.

1-0 Buckley... I forgot how good morons is at countering

1-0 Buckley. Some wild moments in those exchanges though.

Back