UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva

Buckley isnt really tought as nails though is he. been hurt and Koed before

No, he's pretty tough. In 14 fights, he's been finished twice. He suffered his FIRST KO in 2016 and since then, he's had 7 fights and has only been stopped by Holland. Buckely getting finished by Holland is more to do with Holland having power/accuracy than Buckley not being tough. He ate quite a few clean shots from Holland before being put out in round 3 and he ate some heavy shots from Impa and we know how that fight ended.

Oh and it looks like some people thought the Yanez under at plus money was a good bet, it's now -110 on MB. Still plus money on BAS.

No, he's pretty tough. In 14 fights, he's been finished twice. He suffered his FIRST KO in 2016 and since then, he's had 7 fights and has only been stopped by Holland. Buckely getting finished by Holland is more to do with Holland having power/accuracy than Buckley not being tough. He ate quite a few clean shots from Holland before being put out in round 3 and he ate some heavy shots from Impa and we know how that fight ended.

Oh and it looks like some people thought the Yanez under at plus money was a good bet, it's now -110 on MB. Still plus money on BAS.
How many people has Holland one shot dropped like that. He dropped him in the first round too. If you that was your first time watching you would think Holland has some crazy power

How many people has Holland one shot dropped like that. He dropped him in the first round too. If you that was your first time watching you would think Holland has some crazy power

If you don’t think two weight cuts in 7 days for a guy built like Buckley didn’t contribute to his chin being a little compromised, I don’t know what to tell you. Also, if 2 finishes in 14 pro fights doesn’t demonstrate toughness, what’s your metric for that?

And, we see Buckley could eat Impas shots who throws heat himself. Buckley had at least 6 weeks between his Holland fight and Impa fight. Just saying... {<shrug}

Last edited:
If you don’t think two weight cuts in 7 days for a guy built like Buckley didn’t contribute to his chin being a little compromised, I don’t know what to tell you. Also, if 2 finishes in 14 pro fights doesn’t demonstrate toughness, what’s your metric for that?

And, we see Buckley could eat Impas shots who throws heat himself. Buckley had at least 6 weeks between his Holland fight and Impa fight. Just saying... {<shrug}
Impa 'No KO wins' Kasanganay? <Moves>

Is Hernandez that much of a lock? I think that Gruetz and Dober have similar pressure based striking styles, while Dober is much better than Gruetz, Hernandez wilted under that pressure pretty quickly. If Hernandez doesn't get an early KO I can see him gassing hard in R2 and R3. I think Hernandez is overrated, esp his striking, if he doesn't use his wrestling enough, he could lose the striking battle through attrition.
Good one for live betting I reckon.

Man, I really wouldn't be impressed with Holland beating Buckley. It seems like you're trying to convince yourself Holland is a good bet.

That fight would not inspire confidence in a Holland bet. I'm really surprised people are this willing to put money on a fighter like Holland, he's a fucking joker in the octagon. Extremely talented, good striker but fucking garbage fight IQ. It's Muradov or pass imo and right now these odds on Mura look ripe for a bet.

Can someone explain the Jacoby line?

Jacoby is a relatively one dimensional striker (not even a good one at that), not particularly athletic, and gassed out hard his last fight against a guy who clearly didn't belong in the big show.

Ledet's lost three in a row, but let's put them in context. Rakic is a monster, and getting smoked by Johnny Walker in 15 seconds doesn't mean a lot. The Camur fight was quite competitive, and Camur is a far better athlete than Jacoby.

I really don't see how this isn't a pick-em.

Jacoby is a relatively one dimensional striker (not even a good one at that), not particularly athletic, and gassed out hard his last fight against a guy who clearly didn't belong in the big show.

Ledet's lost three in a row, but let's put them in context. Rakic is a monster, and getting smoked by Johnny Walker in 15 seconds doesn't mean a lot. The Camur fight was quite competitive, and Camur is a far better athlete than Jacoby.

I think Jacoby has a far advantage on his feets, and Ledet usually is content to play on a striking battlement. I'm not going to touch the Jacoby line, but I understand why is the favorite. Maybe we can have a good line live if Jacoby gas hard and Ledet leeds this fight to the deep waters.

All ledet really has is a good jab and sometimes he barely uses it. He’s decent on the ground but he’s not going to take you down. He lets the fight come to him and he just doesnt have much output.

jacoby may have gassed in his last fight but he was beating up Homer Simpson for three rounds

Jacoby would smoke bum Camur

Man, I really wouldn't be impressed with Holland beating Buckley. It seems like you're trying to convince yourself Holland is a good bet.

That fight would not inspire confidence in a Holland bet. I'm really surprised people are this willing to put money on a fighter like Holland, he's a fucking joker in the octagon. Extremely talented, good striker but fucking garbage fight IQ. It's Muradov or pass imo and right now these odds on Mura look ripe for a bet.

I’m not trying to convince myself, I’m trying to convince y’all lol. I’m already 3units into Holland at -140. Holland will win easily.

If you think Muradov beating a 38 year old Trevor Smith is impressive or a 36 year old Di Chirico, by all means bet him.

Let’s see how many of you change your tunes if/when Sadistics posts he’s on Holland for $1500.

I’m not trying to convince myself, I’m trying to convince y’all lol. I’m already 3units into Holland at -140. Holland will win easily.

If you think Muradov beating a 38 year old Trevor Smith is impressive or a 36 year old Di Chirico, by all means bet him.

Let’s see how many of you change your tunes if/when Sadistics posts he’s on Holland for $1500.

Woah what is this sorcery, I have exactly 1500 Holland ML

Muradov fought Chirico on short notice right?

Back