UFC Fight Night: Hall vs. Silva

I'm on Silva / Hall under 4.5 at + money. I think its decent odds for a 45 yr old Silva not to last 5 rounds of letting someone punch him in the face after he loses interest mid fight and start practicing his Capoeira dance moves.
Hall's pretty likely to also practice his own kung-fu at Silva, unfortunately.

It looks like it's gonna be favs only for me, except for Greene. Can someone fucking explain me why he is fucking +265?
This fight rather looks like a coin flip to me...

becuase he sucks and got dominated in the third round by a fat out of shape Villante

becuase he sucks and got dominated in the third round by a fat out of shape Villante
Hardy looked like shit against Ben "All I got is a overhand left I spam over and over again" Sosoli.
Granted he has improved but I'm still not sold on his performance against De Castro...
Hardy should still win since Greene's striking isn't that good and since his cardio might be one of the shittiest in the division, but +265 against Hardy is preposterous, gonna throw 0.5u on him

Hardy looked like shit against Ben "All I got is a overhand left I spam over and over again" Sosoli.
Granted he has improved but I'm still not sold on his performance against De Castro...
Hardy should still win since Greene's striking isn't that good and since his cardio might be one of the shittiest in the division, but +265 against Hardy is preposterous, gonna throw 0.5u on him

I hear ya I guess for an odds play but I’m going w Hardy. I think he finishes him within 2 rounds. Good luck.

A couple good breakdowns of the entire card from successful bettors. They like Fili, but question his fight IQ like @Sadistics did. I'm still leaning Mitchell, but passing.

Also, lol, can you imagine laying -800 on Holland? BetOnline is insane.

Strickland looks to be moving well and training his wrestling.

Whole card looks like big favs being parlayed. I think the Gritz fight may be a live betting situation if Hernandez starts to flake early, but he moved to Factory X so I'm doubting it. Now the over 4.5 in Silva is at +105? Would have been nice to get plus money on both sides of that.

Whole card looks like big favs being parlayed. I think the Gritz fight may be a live betting situation if Hernandez starts to flake early, but he moved to Factory X so I'm doubting it. Now the over 4.5 in Silva is at +105? Would have been nice to get plus money on both sides of that.

I saw that earlier today got the over 4.5 at +105 and the under 4.5 at +100

Does anyone think since Silva is a southpaw that he gives Hall some trouble? Hall has lost in the past to them. Just curious as I'm not sure about betting Silva because honestly, its KO or bust to bet him in a 5 round affair.

Does anyone think since Silva is a southpaw that he gives Hall some trouble? Hall has lost in the past to them. Just curious as I'm not sure about betting Silva because honestly, its KO or bust to bet him in a 5 round affair.

I think hall can win this fight rather easily. He can be flaky but Silva is 45 and hasn’t had a legit win in years. Silva is a legend but at this point I think people are only picking him for what he has done in the past

please don’t offer contrarian opinions to the rest of the forum that doesn’t think 45 year old Silva can pull an upset against a pretty mediocre fighter in Hall.

please don’t offer contrarian opinions to the rest of the forum that doesn’t think 45 year old Silva can pull an upset against a pretty mediocre fighter in Hall.

I was asking a question out of curiosity, not one in which I genuinely thought Silva has a chance. It's a discussion board for crying out.

Jack Marshman (187.5)* vs. Sean Strickland (185.5)
Cole Williams (175.5)* vs. Jason Witt (170.5)

*Marshman missed the middleweight limit by 1.5 pounds. He will be fined 20 percent of his purse.
**Williams missed the welterweight limit by 4.5 pounds. He will be fined 40 percent of his purse.

Everyone else made weight.
Hardy didnt make weight too

Silva is very capable of winning this fight 45 or not. Hall is just that unpredictable. Actually think Silva could get the finish maybe a submission even

Last edited:
Silva is very capable of winning this fight 45 or not. Hall is just that unpredictable. Actually think he might get the finish maybe a submission

Silva via submission right? Because Hall has damn near next to a 0% chance to submit Silva.

And wow, Hardy damn near missed weight. I cannot wait for bug eyed dogshit ass maurice greene to upset him and lose me money.

I was asking a question out of curiosity, not one in which I genuinely thought Silva has a chance. It's a discussion board for crying out.
I think Ascension was just being sarcastic, he called a Silva win on page 6.

Back