UFC Fight Night - Sandhagen vs Dillashaw- Offical discussion

You really don’t need to be that good to punch aspen ladd in the face
And you really don't need to be that good to take down Macy Chiasson.

If you want to believe she will magically defend tds when lesser girls have taken her down multiple times, idk what to tell you

Ladd/Chiasson is a tough one. Chiasson might not get up if Ladd somehow ends up on top screaming like an evil witch.

In the same breath, Ladd takes too much punishment to implement her game. It should've cost her against Kunitskaya and definitely did against GDR. In theory, Chiasson has the length and ability to keep Ladd at a distance jabbing her 37252572 times to death as she walks forward like a zombie. I don't trust what may happen however if Chiasson has to stay on her backfoot doing this. Forget which fight it was I was looking at of hers but her stamina wasn't there after having been chased like that (might have been Reneau?). If Ladd gets a hold of her like that after being down 2 rounds and Chiasson can't escape? She's done.

Probably a pass for me.

Is anyone having problems finding the latest Costa/Yanez fights on ESPN or getting them to play on Fight pass?

Pre tape on Ladd, Heinisch, and Daukaus.

I'd lean Sandhagen in the ME, mainly because we don't know how TJ will perform over 5 rounds w/o EPO.

Cory has shit TDD, but TJ doesn't exactly have phenomenal top control. Will probably be a pass from me unless it becomes closer to a pick'em, or if the odds on TJ get to +175 or so.

Pre tape on Ladd, Heinisch, and Daukaus.

I'd lean Sandhagen in the ME, mainly because we don't know how TJ will perform over 5 rounds w/o EPO.

Cory has shit TDD, but TJ doesn't exactly have phenomenal top control. Will probably be a pass from me unless it becomes closer to a pick'em, or if the odds on TJ get to +175 or so.
TJ did get some good control time on Cruz and absolutely mauled Lineker on the mat tho. And he's got that juju going of never dropping consecutive fights.

Anybody like Elkins here? Feel that, even in his old age, he's got enough in the tank to make Minner work his ass off and outlast him. Not sold on Darrick being more than an overachiever just yet, and Darren is an overachiever's overachiever.

Might also look into playing Paiva since I really do like him, interested to see how he acquits himself at BW.

Heinisch, Williams and Arce are two favs I might play as well, Ian I think has the tools to pull off the same thing Hawes did, but without getting rocked every few seconds. Julio should kick Ewell a few times and run away with it, and Jordan seems like a downright awful matchup for Gall.

And I believe Maycee might be physical enough to thwart Maverick.

TJ did get some good control time on Cruz and absolutely mauled Lineker on the mat tho. And he's got that juju going of never dropping consecutive fights.

Anybody like Elkins here? Feel that, even in his old age, he's got enough in the tank to make Minner work his ass off and outlast him. Not sold on Darrick being more than an overachiever just yet, and Darren is an overachiever's overachiever.

Might also look into playing Paiva since I really do like him, interested to see how he acquits himself at BW.

Heinisch, Williams and Arce are two favs I might play as well, Ian I think has the tools to pull off the same thing Hawes did, but without getting rocked every few seconds. Julio should kick Ewell a few times and run away with it, and Jordan seems like a downright awful matchup for Gall.

I hate the fact that Elkins has so much scar tissue. Just like Nate diaz. It’s not a good look being covered in blood and potentially having the fight stopped because of a cut

From what I remember, TJ would literally take him down for 2 seconds and Cruz would get right back up.

I need to rewatch that fight, but I'm almost certain my aforementioned recollection is correct.

Chiasson has the length and ability to keep Ladd at a distance jabbing her 37252572 times to death as she walks forward like a zombie.
No she doesn't. Thus why she never has to even lesser and slower opposition. She prefers to fight going forward, she won't be sticking and moving, she will be getting smeshed

From what I remember, TJ would literally take him down for 2 seconds and Cruz would get right back up.

I need to rewatch that fight, but I'm almost certain my aforementioned recollection is correct.
It was the opposite as far as other guy discussing who got the tds. TJ got 1 td, Cruz got 4. On all of them both guys got right back up though, correct

I hate the fact that Elkins has so much scar tissue. Just like Nate diaz. It’s not a good look being covered in blood and potentially having the fight stopped because of a cut
That is a fair concern, don't think it'll come into play against Minner, but unlikelier things have happened.

Does anyone know when props will show up on Betonline? I want to hit Sandhagen ITD as early as possible.

It was the opposite as far as other guy discussing who got the tds. TJ got 1 td, Cruz got 4. On all of them both guys got right back up though, correct

That's what I was thinking. Very little time on the mat.

Also, it's not like TJ is known for inflicting damage with gnp or advancing position to work for subs. He's a guy who came up a wrestler and could control lesser guys sure. But he morphed into a boxer.

Sandhagen is active as hell off his back too. He'll attack from there and cause scrambles if TJ takes him down. TJ isn't an Aljo -level grappler that's gonna get Corey's back either.

Last edited:
I like Allen to win against Soriano, I expected him to be a small favourite and put a bet on him at +100.

I think the threat of Allen's grappling will make it difficult for Soriano to headhunt the way he did against marginal, hittable fighters like Piechota and Todorovic. Allen has some size on him (6'2 vs 5'11/6'0 depending where you look), reach is about the same (75" vs 74.5" advantage Allen). Is Soriano as good enough of a boxer as Strickland?

There definitely could be some bias here because I always enjoy watching Allen fight, but I think he subs Soriano before the end of the second.

parlay 02.PNG Parlay 01.PNG parlay 03.PNG
No she doesn't. Thus why she never has to even lesser and slower opposition. She prefers to fight going forward, she won't be sticking and moving, she will be getting smeshed
1.Aspen hasn't fought since 2019
2. Her SApM: is 4.84, she gets tagged a lot.
3. Macy has a nice reach and size advantage, she has decent getups.

Macy at 160+ is a decent price. She deserves at the very least to be in one parlay but not too overly exposed. As she may lose this on the ground.

View attachment 868610 View attachment 868611 View attachment 868612
1.Aspen hasn't fought since 2019
2. Her SApM: is 4.84, she gets tagged a lot.
3. Macy has a nice reach and size advantage, she has decent getups.

Macy at 160+ is a decent price. She deserves at the very least to be in one parlay but not too overly exposed. As she may lose this on the ground.
1. Who cares? 2019 version of her smesh this bum girl and she has prob improved
2. Who cares? Shes fighting the better competition while Chiasson is losing to lansberg and in close fight with Reneau
3. Who cares? She sucks at using her reach especially when getting pressured, shes not very strong when lina lansberg is muscling her around, she does not have decent get ups in the slightest and is not getting up under neath Ladd.

Macy +160 is a price for squares for parlay underdogs

1. Who cares? 2019 version of her smesh this bum girl and she has prob improved
2. Who cares? Shes fighting the better competition while Chiasson is losing to lansberg and in close fight with Reneau
3. Who cares? She sucks at using her reach especially when getting pressured, shes not very strong when lina lansberg is muscling her around, she does not have decent get ups in the slightest and is not getting up under neath Ladd.

Macy +160 is a price for squares for parlay underdogs
1.Aspen got out struck by Eubanks who is a grappler.
2. Macy had a different fight camp in 2019 when she fought Lina.
3. Macy has a nice check hook and decent jab -straight, so she does use her reach effectively.
She bloodies Marion and reversed position on the ground, so her bjj brown belt is a good defense against Aspen.

While i'll admit Macy has glaring holes, any fighter like Aspen who has a poor striking defense is very much capable of losing on the feet and losing a close split decision.

1.Aspen got out struck by Eubanks who is a grappler.
2. Macy had a different fight camp in 2019 when she fought Lina.
3. Macy has a nice check hook and decent jab -straight, so she does use her reach effectively.
She bloodies Marion and reversed position on the ground, so her bjj brown belt is a good defense against Aspen.

While i'll admit Macy has glaring holes, any fighter like Aspen who has a poor striking defense is very much capable of losing on the feet and losing a close split decision.
1. Aspen beat Eubanks who is not only a completely different figther from Chiasson, but better than everyone Chiasson has beat and some shes lost to (lansberg)
2. Cool did she have a different camp when she barely beat Reneau last fight?
3. Stop trying to get technical. Check hook, lmfao. She literally sucks bad when getting pressured. Gets clinched and taken down by Lansberg and Reneau. Ladd smesh.

OK you parlay Macy +160 cause youre hoping she magically learns to defend tds to win a split decision for hail mary parlays. I'll do the right thing and advocate real money makers look into Ladd -170 when Macy WILL get taken down like always and Ladd WILL smesh from top position like always.

1. Aspen beat Eubanks who is not only a completely different figther from Chiasson, but better than everyone Chiasson has beat and some shes lost to (lansberg)
2. Cool did she have a different camp when she barely beat Reneau last fight?
3. Stop trying to get technical. Check hook, lmfao. She literally sucks bad when getting pressured. Gets clinched and taken down by Lansberg and Reneau. Ladd smesh.

OK you parlay Macy +160 cause youre hoping she magically learns to defend tds to win a split decision for hail mary parlays. I'll do the right thing and advocate real money makers look into Ladd -170 when Macy WILL get taken down like always and Ladd WILL smesh from top position like always.
she is coming off a surgery acl knee. Which for a grappler is going to affect her takedowns. While I'll admit its a risky bet, I can fork over 50 bucks , i feel confident in my other picks.

Back