Elections 1st Republican Presidential Primary Debate (8/23)

Who won the debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The clear winner of tonights debate:
im-222837
Cringe.

Nikki Haley won tonight.

I thought Desantis held his own.

Vivek is a clown but Fox News analysis are acting like he won tonight.

Pick anyone on that debate stage and they beat Biden. Unfortunately, Trump will be the nominee and Biden wins again.
This is my biggest point Trump will lose because the anti trump vote among part time voters is strong. He made himself look worse with the election stuff and say what you want about the charges, but people mostly only read headlines. He's so polarizing like a pro wrestler he grows popular because of the charges. But I still think the anti Trump vote will make him lose again just like 2020 that's why I am on the "anyone else but Trump in GOP" train. Well almost anyone

Y’all are just butt hurt

Stop being butt hurt and say something

Contribute to the thread
Yes, of course. Read the last few pages of this thread and say that again. Not one post of substance here. I don't think half these people even watched it.

Oh, you mean all the things we already have and have had for decades that aren't going anywhere. I assumed you were talking about the things dems actually do, not the things they mention to scare you.
Lol, you know that every one of the things I have listed have been attacked by currently elected Republicans or Republican appointed JUDGES, correct?

Of course you don't.

You are the most impressively obtuse person I have ever talked to.

Last edited:
I haven't seen a lot of talk about Tim Scott, I thought he did pretty good even though he's not the smoothest... What do you guys think ?

"Everything is fucking terrible, but only I can fix it. I have no realistic ideas or proposals but undoing every bit of progress that any Democrat has ever made. So vote for me." - Every Republican Ever

I know right

I was waiting for one of em to be like I'm pro gun pro raising wages pro Medicare for all and if you elect me I will put Trump Biden and their sons in the same cell block but it totally didn't happen and even though I new it wouldn't happen it still made me sad

I know right

I was waiting for one of em to be like I'm pro gun pro raising wages pro Medicare for all and if you elect me I will put Trump Biden and their sons in the same cell block but it totally didn't happen and even though I new it wouldn't happen it still made me sad
Lol, what do you think this is? A democracy?

Yes, of course. Read the last few pages of this thread and say that again. Not one post of substance here. I don't think half these people even watched it.

Out of respect for President Donald J. Trump I refused to watch it but I read a few tweets about it. I think it was probably really bad.

Back