Despite UFC Success, Sean Strickland Reveals He’s Still 'Mentally Unwell'

It's sad that Sean is a bigot without realising his issues are that he was raised by abusive bigots.

Stop the cycle, dude. Own it. Be better.

♫ The man, if he marries, will batter his child
And have endless excuses
The woman, sadly, will do much the same
Thinking that it's right and it's proper
Better than their mommy or their daddy did
Better than the childhood they suffered
The truth is, they're happier when they're in pain ♫

War Sean?

Mental Health is no joke?

He'll get the belt back?

He was never my friend?

Sean vs YouTube Star at UFC 400?

seanstrickland22345.png

Rough place to be. Hope he can find peace with his past and enjoy what he has accomplished.

Life can be where you are satisfied on most levels but shit leaves scars that always itch...

<RomeroSalute>

He really needs to try and get some anti depressant meds to see if it helps him or dosent cause this is starting to look scary from the outside.

I’m starting to feel the same way about Sean that I did about Mayhem , it’s all fun and games enjoying this strange and unpredictable character until we all realized something was actually wrong and it wasn’t an act . If the man needs help I hope he gets it , I honestly wish mayhem did a long time ago

Banger... for the Sherbros caught in the struggle

I just look at Sean Strickland suffers from like a form of (intellectual disability) but I fully accept him. Could you imagine if we seen anybody else on this planet wake up one day and all chose to be insane. We would all think ‘wow there is clearly something wrong with that species.’ Why is Sean exempt? Come on."

Cry me a fuckin river

I just look at Sean Strickland suffers from like a form of (intellectual disability) but I fully accept him. Could you imagine if we seen anybody else on this planet wake up one day and all chose to be insane. We would all think ‘wow there is clearly something wrong with that species.’ Why is Sean exempt? Come on."

Back