Media Donn Davis says things

PFL is the NFL of professional MMA I don’t give a damn what Dana white thinks about it UFC 300 was trash on paper but delivered PFL always delivers on paper and performance… Dana 300k bonus was like sticking a giant steak out to a bunch of starving dogs smh

Davis is a promoter just like Dana and all of them that are here today and long gone before.................they say dumb shit.

PFL is the NFL of professional MMA I don’t give a damn what Dana white thinks about it UFC 300 was trash on paper but delivered PFL always delivers on paper and performance… Dana 300k bonus was like sticking a giant steak out to a bunch of starving dogs smh
PFL never delivers.. LOL.. I watch and hope and maybe get one or two fights I like. UFC has a better average for me.

PFL never delivers.. LOL.. I watch and hope and maybe get one or two fights I like. UFC has a better average for me.
People want to watch good bouts, not whatever regular season or season format nonsense PFL pushes. Imagine NFL playoffs but none of the popular players or teams are in it, it's just a bunch of nobodies. Ratings would obviously go down

Lately He has been bragging that PFL made the Forbes top sports promotions. He neglected to say the list cover only boxing, pro-wrestling, and MMA and put them behind even ONE and AEW.

#1. UFC: $11.3 billion, #2. WWE: $6.8 billion, #3. AEW® (All Elite Wrestling): $2 billion, #4. ONE Championship: $1.3 billion,
#5. Matchroom Boxing: $850 million, #6. PFL: $690 million, #7. Top Rank Boxing: $630 million, #8. Premier Boxing Championship: $600 million,
#9. Golden Boy Promotions: $450 million, #10. Combate Global: $120 million.

Last edited:
Lately He has been bragging that PFL made the Forbes top making sports promotions. He neglected to say the list cover only boxing, pro-wrestling, and MMA and put them behind even ONE and AEW.

#1. UFC: $11.3 billion, #2. WWE: $6.8 billion, #3. AEW® (All Elite Wrestling): $2 billion, #4. ONE Championship: $1.3 billion,
#5. Matchroom Boxing: $850 million, #6. PFL: $690 million, #7. Top Rank Boxing: $630 million, #8. Premier Boxing Championship: $600 million,
#9. Golden Boy Promotions: $450 million, #10. Combate Global: $120 million.

UFC 11.3 Billion
PFL 690 million

Co leaders

Agreed. Should take the bellator name. It’s not much better but it’s better
I feel like fans know Bellator, for better or for worse. Even UFC casuals know about Bellator even tho they usually just clown on it.

I feel like fans know Bellator, for better or for worse. Even UFC casuals know about Bellator even tho they usually just clown on it.
bellator has talent on their roster too. For some reason their big fights almost always turn into duds though

Back