Khamzat Chimaev Unhappy With Dana White for Not Delivering Promised Title Shot

A guy who fucked up a fight card resulting in it almost getting cancelled is upset his boss isn't kissing up to him.

Boohoo.

dana screwing over and lying to a fighter? is this even "news" anymore. rather common

Should Khamzat be the next title challenger?

khamzat-chimaev-khamzat.gif

0cb8819bfdd5c6bc24e33646e1e1be21.gif
Khamzat doesn't deserve a MW title shot.

He literally has not beaten any ranked MWs

I understand that people are hyped by the potential of this guy... but I'm not a believer

He barely beat an Usman who took the fight up a weight class on 10 days notice.

Khamzat has also retired once already due to health issues... struggles to get visa to fight in the US.

Not to mention that brawl he had in Abu Dhabi... and of course weight cut issues.

I'm not a believer

I understand that people are hyped by the potential of this guy... but I'm not a believer

Khamzat has also retired once already due to health issues... struggles to get visa to fight in the US.

Not to mention that brawl he had in Abu Dhabi... and of course weight cut issues.

I'm not a believer
agreed. He should have to fight 2 MW 15-5 and 1 MW top 5 to even be in the conversation for a title shot. Not even close

Fuck him, attention seeking gob shite.

Get off twitter and fight.

I think quality of winning matters. Khazmat was a huge favorite and scraped by with a close majority dec. If he'd taken care of business and stopped Usman R1 he'd have gotten the title fight even without a MW win.

Dana also got the classic out khazmat was too injured for Toronto so he's missed his shot there.

At the end of the day if khazmat gets a title shot it'll be good. If he has to man up and earn it vs a MW contender good. If he sits out while crying he smesh everyone and he's 3 weight king that's a yikes.

I think Dana did intend to skip over Chimaev temporarily, but since DDP won't be ready, he'll probably let Chimaev fight for an interim belt.
Khamzat vs Sean... Interim at UFC 300 :)
Did he really get a cancer misdiagnosis, sounds bs to me ?
I wasn’t diagnosed till like 3 weeks of hospital stay, biopsy surgery, scans, etc till they finally confirmed
Hope all is well Sherfam :)

I'm not a believer
Usman is the GOAT at 170 and will move up to 205 and challenge for the belt - Dana

He's completely right to be mad. But Dana's promised title shots hardly ever work out. Not to say that it's right.

Shut the fuck up and win a fight against a MW top 10 fighter without sitting out a year in between.

Man he’s beat burns and Usman… I think he deserves a title shot for sure.

However I do want to see Izzy vs ddp more as I would watch khamzat vs anyone really.. maybe bring lesnar back ufc 300 open weight against khamzat

It’s going to be Izzy, so I ask.. Why does Izzy deserve a title fight? He lost his first title defence convincingly & is 1-2 in his last 3 fights. Other than “he’s a star & we can push a race bait narrative” what claim does he have? At least Khamzat is on a big win streak.

Personally, I think they should do a DDP vs De’Sean rematch and let Izzy & Khamzat fight a number one contenders fight. Can be a 5 round PPV main event.

Did he really get a cancer misdiagnosis, sounds bs to me ?
I wasn’t diagnosed till like 3 weeks of hospital stay, biopsy surgery, scans, etc till they finally confirmed
Doctors, as a general rule of thumb, really really suck at their job.

Kadyrow‘s favorite pet would be better off if he‘d clean his dirty beard. Shit looks fugly and dirty

He's a sit out merchant would never defend the title.

Khamzat deserves to fight top 5 MW at best he's done nothing in the MW div.
He is comical. He recently said something like he can easily take LHW belt and beat anyone in top 5... So Jiri called him out (Was even ready to fight him in MW.). Khamzat declined, became "horribly sick" and said that he will fight only champion - He was getting 100% title shot if he beaten Jiri, but he knows that he cant win this fight...

Back