This is How a President Should Sound in a Time of Crisis: Joe Biden on George Floyd

For anyone concerned about the idea that Joe Biden has "dementia" based on clips of him misspeaking, I challenge you to watch this 13 minute interview.

In my opinion, it is more meaningful, empathetic, focused, sincere, humane, and COHERENT than anything we've heard from the current President over the last four years.

"The words of a President matter. The words of a president alone can take us to war or peace, make us rise or fall…" Joe Biden

You want Biden...? Weren't there riots when he was vp? Isn't part of the reason this is happening because of his policies?

C9-EF0028-934-C-4-E75-8-AAD-4-F845-B4-DB8-FB.png

;)

Honestly, neither Trump nor Biden are good choices for president.
But Biden is a slightly better choice.
Sanders is the better choice. The Dems came together to get behind Crazy Joe.

His first order of business would be just like last time. Ignore it and give money to rich people.

He clearly has dementia, and you use a video clip of him reading off a teleprompter as proof that he doesn't have dementia lol

Joe Biden for Senate!!!

As usual, no proposals to actually mitigate police brutality, only platitudes

07e9mp7xjz151.jpg
While I tend to agree with this sentiment (the Dems seem to fight progressives harder than they do Republicans) I find it disturbing that images like this become memes. This is a frame from a snuff film - that's a human being being murdered. I'm guessing an image of someone being killed more, what's the word, conspicuously, like say, being shot in the head with their brains splattering everywhere wouldn't be treated the same. It'd still get passed around but maybe not as liberally. Just musing out loud.

Yeah, I believe her.

She seems believable in her testimony before congress.

I believe that Tara Reed should be heard too.

OIP.qqKY-D03BnztJ94xQaRHRgHaIG
Yet you don’t believe Reade is telling the truth. ;)

And Trump is a ego-maniac, sociopath with absolutely no moral compass.

So, I'll take the grandpa.

And what I said stands: Biden misspeaks a lot, but he is still more coherent than Trump most of the time. The only thing Trump does coherently is whine, bitch, and complain.
you a big fan of the deep state huh ? go read some wiki leaks we dont need another obama

Yet you don’t believe Reade is telling the truth. ;)

I'm waiting on her to swear-in so I can see her sworn testimony in open court or before congress like Dr. Blasey-Ford.

I'll wait.

We haven’t had a president in months.

This bum Trump couldn’t lead his way out of a paper bag. Complete failure on the pandemic and now he’s in hiding as the country burns for 6 straight days.

Only the absolute bottom of the barrel still publicly support this failure.

you a big fan of the deep state huh ? go read some wiki leaks we dont need another obama

You're irrational.

Whatever back channel bullshit was going on in Obama's admin, it's going on ten fold in Trump. He literally tried to sell out the American people to win the 2020 election. And to top it off, in addition to the regular old slime bag back channel politics, we also get an antagonistic leader happily destroying the social fabric of the country.

And that's leaving out the corruption and incompetence.

This is a simple pragmatic choice. If you can't see that, identity politics runs too deep in your worldview.

We haven’t had a president in months.

This bum Trump couldn’t lead his way out of a paper bag. Complete failure on the pandemic and now he’s in hiding as the country burns for 6 straight days.

Only the absolute bottom of the barrel still publicly support this failure.
<TrumpWrong1>

Donald John Trump is the 45th and current president of the United States.

Pandemic ignored, infection rising, 100,000 plus deaths and counting

A race war spinning out of control

Crashed economy with 40 million unemployed and without healthcare

1% became richer And richer with tax cuts on the back of everyone else.

This is trump and republicans America. Republicans destroyed the country in 3 years flat.

If Trump makes it to November without a heart attack, he's just mobilized African-American that stayed home in 2016 to come out and vote because he couldn't help but to pander to the lowest common denominator of his brain deficient base.

Yup. Trump is isolating himself more and more.

Blacks that didn't come out in 2016 will definitely come out now. Plus, white moderates that didn't really like Trump but voted for him anyway just in the off chance that him being an outsider would "shake things up in Washington" or because they loathed Hillary, will either stay home or vote for Biden.

By the grace of sweet baby Jebus, the far-right fascists that make up the Trump base aren't enough of the electorate to win an election on their own.

Back