UFC Fight Night: Vera vs. Cruz

Cruz by DEC is 4,33 on bet365 booster.Is there any other way he wins?Really really doubt it.That's really good value and a possible hedge for the Vera bet
DEC is the most likely. I'll probably put a sprinkle on both his ML and DEC. Either way, I won't bet much, just using it as a hedge mostly. I'm sprinkling the ML because nothing is more painful than watching a sizeable dog win a fight and getting nothing on it because your prop bet was too specific haha.

Cruz by dec isn't bad its what i had placed a single bet on. I do have a bet on Vera.
Its looking a sketchy main event though.

It could go either way.

DEC is the most likely. I'll probably put a sprinkle on both his ML and DEC. Either way, I won't bet much, just using it as a hedge mostly. I'm sprinkling the ML because nothing is more painful than watching a sizeable dog win a fight and getting nothing on it because your prop bet was too specific haha.
I get what you saying and in general it's the truth,but this time specifically the chances of Cruz finish are really low and 4,33 compared to 2,80 ML is nice money.

Usually when books offer a "boost," it doesn't hit. Not always, but most of the time.

Usually when books offer a "boost," it doesn't win. Not always, but most of the time.
Logicaly.They ain't gonna boost you a 1,30 favorite to 1,40.But if you have the eye you can benefit from some of the boosts,365 has them for every fight.

Logicaly.They ain't gonna boost you a 1,30 favorite to 1,40.But if you have the eye you can benefit from some of the boosts,365 has them for every fight.

Yes. Many books offer them. Good luck today! I love how ESPN has the PFL from the UK, then goes to UFC, then to Boxing. What a Saturday! Time to line shop!

Nunes is fighting Calvillo. Hill is fighting Godinez....

In either event, Godinez and Calvillo are both waaaay overpriced.
Fortunately I bet the right fight!

I don't think Loopy deserves to be that big of a price either but I'm not betting Hill because I can't come up with a path to victory for her.

Cruz by dec isn't bad its what i had placed a single bet on. I do have a bet on Vera.
Its looking a sketchy main event though.

It could go either way.
Agreed.
At first I was like: "Chito will weather the storm and eventually catch Cruz with something significant. Cruz is worn and it likely results in a stoppage."
Then: "Hmm, I wonder if Cruz will go wrestle heavy. Chito has struggled with that. Cruz has no problem putting on a snoozer and I could see him winning rounds or possibly stopping Chito in the later rounds if that happens."

But the last couple of days I've been thinking/feeling it's going to be more sketchy as well. It's currently plus money for DNGTD. That should cover most "sketchy" conditions outside of a BS Judge decision, so maybe I'll put another small there.

Boy did I call this one. 4/4 so far with only square Onama left.
I think Onama is better technically but idk something about Nate lol you gotta hit him hard with a flush power shot and we havent seen Onama’s cardio tested

I think Onama is better technically but idk something about Nate lol you gotta hit him hard with a flush power shot and we havent seen Onama’s cardio tested
look... i know mmath doesn't work, but landwehr > klein > mason jones > onama

In no universe should onama be -300 here. He got rocked hard by Benitez, and got hurt rd1 his last fight.

Back